Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A NEW WAY OF ORDERING CIGARS ON LINE IS LAUNCHING TODAY.
I ordered a box of CAO Brazilia Gol!s on December 12, 2010, and I am STILL waiting for them. This may need a little background. I ordered the Brazilia's on December 5th, and they were in stock at the time. I waited for over a week, and nothing shipped...status: either processing or pending. Finally, I called them on December 14th. The rep said that he thought he had a full box, but it turned out to be a partial box, so the cigars were then on back order. He also told me that they would receive more in about a week to a week and a half. Worried that they would arrive on my doorstep while I am away for the holidays, I expressed my concern (Fedex will just leave it at my doorstep, which is nice when I am here, but not so nice when I am away for a week and a half). The rep said he would have someone call me to verify I would be home when it was shipped. No phone call. No e-mail. No nothing. I e-mailed them again in early January. At time I e-mailed, the Brazilia Gols still appeared to be in stock because I was able to do a test bid, just didn't go any further. The reply back to me was that they would ship later this (previous) week or early next week. Now their website shows the cigars "out of stock." Let's see if they can ship it by the end of this week or I am done with them. Also, I have had to call them every time. I really REALLY have my doubts about this site.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"

Messages In This Thread
RE: A NEW WAY OF ORDERING CIGARS ON LINE IS LAUNCHING TODAY. - by The Diamond Lion - 01-15-2011, 04:33 PM