Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money is tight- gimme a good cigar or two to buy for $25.00
Well first this is not meant to be a complaint at all. But since retiring 6 plus months ago and moving, the coke machine humidor is empty and what remained is cheaper stuff now stuffed into a small humidor until I get my little shed side home on 175 acres done, so I have a place to store some cigars in style again.

I spent the summer and fall building alone and at 52 its getting rougher being 16 feet in the air with 4x8 pieces of siding. Its been a cold winter here and Im now doing sheetrock and barn wood and creating a man cave, semi livable space in a 500 sq ft shed side to my shop. It will have a kitchen and one big room in style for the coke machine humidor and antiques.

I dont really have ANY cigar buddies up here and have onlly had a hand full in the last six months. That said I usually am an AVO guy, Rocky patel and more. But I decided to buy a couple of sticks as spring is coming and I need to spend a little time having a cigar after my long work days on the building which sits in front of my pond!

However, long gone are days where I can get in a patrol car and work an overtime shift and stock my humidor, buy booze and luxuries. That said I am now living on a budget like none before but at 52 years old I CANT COMPLAIN. Once things settle down and I buy a few necessities ( older tractor, building materials, ect,) I will work on my little ranch and make some extra cash for such items.

However today I am looking for a nice stick or two to scratch that itch and since I have not been around, I am outa the loop? What a good stick and from where to buy as I need a couple in the mail soon!

And if there are any members in Idaho, I am an hour of so North of Boise- hit me up as I need a stogie friend here. I have approx 15 different buddies from Nevada heading this way over the summer, so its time to get that room done and stock up the coke humi for my buddies soon too.

Changing gears in life is just that, there is a pause in between shifts where you figure shit out!!!!! Right now I need to figure out which cigars to buy to help me make it through the month?

RUMBLON

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Money is tight- gimme a good cigar or two to buy for $25.00 - by RUMBLON - 02-01-2014, 07:53 PM