Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
excellent bargain smoke
(01-03-2013, 10:22 AM)mad4maduro Wrote: Cigar International Nicauraguan Ligero Laced "F" 2nds- Bundles of 15 around 30 bucks! The "F" is the fullest body offeing - always my choice Smile

I have heard some rumblings that these are Cain...I don't care what they are - I love them! I am on my 3rd bundle and each as good as the last - more consistent than any other "2nd" I have smoked. I have tried both the torps and the robustos.

Construction is great. firm, aesthetically pleasing. cut is easy and neat - no unraveling issues. Draw is firm but not tight. prelight I already get the pepper and spice on the lips. The burn is near perfect everytime, straight, firm, med grey ash. The flavors are great - mainly pepper, spice, earth...a little leather. They claim coffee as well but I don't get that so much. Certainly full bodied and full strength - could be a little strong for an empty stomach. Slow burners..probably due to the Ligero...a leisurely smoke - not one to be smoked quickly. These babies burn beautifully right to the nub and remain flavorful all the way through - I highly recommend them as a go to smoke for full body/strength cigar lovers....ENJOY!!

Thanks for the recommendation.....might check these out.
Gangsta

Messages In This Thread
excellent bargain smoke - by mad4maduro - 01-03-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: excellent bargain smoke - by irratebass - 01-03-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: excellent bargain smoke - by SaL - 01-03-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: excellent bargain smoke - by ashman - 01-03-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: excellent bargain smoke - by Maduro Dan - 07-17-2014, 12:13 AM