Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stogiechat Bilnd Review v2.0 No 3
Mark71GTX Wrote:Thanks guys - and just for clarification - the chick is the wife!
Buy her a pair of jeans,sheesh!!!Big Grin
Mark, don't forget to send your guess via PM.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark71GTX Wrote:Thanks guys - and just for clarification - the chick is the wife!

And your wife smokes cigars too?  Cool :dude:

Mine too!!....When she has the time!Tongue

BTW....Nice review!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Bluesman455 Wrote:Construction: Very firm and smooth with no soft spots.

Apperance: Toro 6X52 ring,chocolate brown wrapper and a couple small veins.

Pre Light aroma: Barnyard!!

Draw and Burn: Perfect draw with huge clouds of cool smoke and a nice even burn,smokes like a dream!!

Flavor: Slight pepper on the nose with floral and leather notes with a hint of ceder.

Rating: on the C/A scale I rate this cigar a 93,one of the best I have smoked.Thanks Mark,PM sent.[rob]

[Image: stogiechatblindtasting3001.jpg]

And the nubb!!!

[Image: stogiechatblindtasting3002.jpg]

Nice Don!!

After this round is over...I'm going to need a box of whatever these are!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Odsman Wrote:I have been stricken with the Plague this week. I tried sniffing my cigar and didn't get a thing... I'll wait for the crap to go away before I light up.

Sorry guys, Acts of the Gods and all... I'm hardly ever ill.

Reading these reviews though makes me look forward to smoking my mystery cigar.
I'm in the same condition havn't been able to breath normal for a week and lost all my sense of taste.
I think mine may burn after dinner.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Jesse and I are doing a video review tomorrow, from the reviews I cant wait to smoke it
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:Jesse and I are doing a video review tomorrow, from the reviews I cant wait to smoke it

DUDE!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!... this stogie smells sooooo good
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
just got done smoking mine.....

prelight- earthy scent, great constuction ~6x52

burn- burned fine untill last 3rd, one side took off though, burned unevenly till the finish, tryed to touch it up the best I could. little disappointed with that. Fist third smoked great right from the light, peppery, cedar taste. middle 3rd peppers got a little more spicey, but never overpowered or that strong. Last 3rd, as it heated up flavors came out made me burn the fingers. Its medium body really suited my taste.

overall- loved the flavor, spice wasnt too strong throughout, had those burn problems, but that didnt take anything away from the smoke, id have to rate it at 89. Great smoke, thanks mark!!

DoneSmile

p.1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vXuY-KfGTk

p.2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObzngLBT3qk

p.3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXCgT3zGyhk
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin