Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carl pays up and smacks me down
A couple of weeks ago me and Carl bet on a college football game.  He is from Seattle and me being from Oregon bet on the Washington Huskies/Oregon Duck game. 

Well the game didn't go to well for the Huskies but was great for the Ducks!  We put down a few game rules, texted during the game and in the end my Ducks win.

Yesterday was a very rainy day here yesterday and the mail lady put a box on my porch, saw it was from Carl and my day got brighter.  Here is what he sent:

[Image: carlbomb11_09.jpg]

The smokes:

[Image: carlbomb2_11_09.jpg]

Carl you really went overboard bro, now I feel a little guilty about this, WOW!  Thank you very much for the smack down bro, almost as bad as the Ducks beat the Huskies [lol]

And as a bonus there was a small box in the mail and found these gems inside:

[Image: camacho11_09.jpg]

This past month has been very memorable and all because of Stogie Chat!  You guys are the best [thumbsup]
GO DUCKS.
[bravo][bravo]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Wow and people say I'm nuts..

Damn Carl, ya De Man..

Great selection of sticks. Cains, Mumceros etc......
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
That will be the last time I bet against the Ducks.

Glad you got everyting dude, enjoy.  Let me know how that beer is.
I like smoking lightning
I wouldn't be betting on the Dawgs either.  Almost like WSU Cougars making it to the Rose bowl this year.  But excellent "sportsmanship "Carl!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:I wouldn't be betting on the Dawgs either.  Almost like WSU Cougars making it to the Rose bowl this year.  But excellent "sportsmanship "Carl!
When the Dawgs beat USC it gave me hope, I should have known better.  As far as WSU goes, they couldnt beat a high school team.  Looks like the Apple Cup is going to be a battle for worst in the Pac 10 again this year.
I like smoking lightning
Yeah, they should rename it the Kumquat cup.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Wow!

What a win!!!!!

[thumbsup]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Well done Carl!   [thumbsup]