Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
macallan2 Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:Don't forget the birthday boy in all of this talk!TongueWink

Seriously, I'm just excited to try some new stuff...
Oh. don't be concerned. I hear there are plans for you. I even heard Tank is bringing his cam-recorder.Confusedhock:
Let me warn you, I have no problem trying to kick all 'gfjfyer asses! 

Of course, we all know I'll get mine handed to me but I might hurt one of ya in the process!Wink  Don't even try to FUCK wit' me![curse]  Remember mum, people have been "disappearing" in holes in the desert for years out in Vegas...Tongue

Hey Mac, u are already f.u.c.k.e.d.! Didn't we just bomb your dumb a$$ with an Indian.  And Mac those were my cousins who were burying people in the desert.

Take your punishment like a man not like Tankie -Poo..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

Oh. don't be concerned. I hear there are plans for you. I even heard Tank is bringing his cam-recorder.Confusedhock:

Of course, we all know I'll get mine handed to me but I might hurt one of ya in the process!Wink  Don't even try to FUCK wit' me![curse]  Remember mum, people have been "disappearing" in holes in the desert for years out in Vegas...Tongue

Hey Mac, u are already f.u.c.k.e.d.! Didn't we just bomb your dumb a$$ with an Indian.  And Mac those were my cousins who were burying people in the desert.

Hey man, don't call me Tank-like!Confusedhock:  That shit hurts!Tongue

Seriously, can't wait to see my friends in Vegas and share a mug with ya again.Wink

As for the rest, we'll see who get's punished...
macallan2 Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

Hey man, don't call me Tank-like!Confusedhock:  That SHIT hurts!Tongue

Seriously, can't wait to see my friends in Vegas and share a mug with ya again.Wink

As for the rest, we'll see who get's punished...
I have some goodies for you, with specific instructions from my boss over at Reyes Family Cigars to give them to you for your birthday! Smile From all of us at Reyes Family Cigars... You'll get the goodies saturday!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

macallan2 Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

You will be pinned mercilessly.  [rob]

MaytagMan Wrote:You will be pinned mercilessly.  [rob]
[lol][lol][bravo][bravo][bravo2][bravo2]
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
A friend sent me a information e mail attachment about Vegas hotels, things to do etc.

If you want a copy PM me your e mail address.

I'm sure Mac knows all about this stuff but I'll bring a copy so he can laugh at me.Big Grin
Honorary Shield Brother
3 DAYS!
It Pains me to tell you guys that Jebus and I will not be able to make it this year[baby]

Best believe we tried but the cards were just not in our favor. My car has busted lifters and is on its last couple of steps. The drives I took to Merced only made the noise in the pistons louder and if we were to go, it would leave us in the desert somewhere.

We tried finding someone with a car they could lend us but Nada. Even offered our friend free pizza and he wouldnt.

No one is more sad than us. Jebus is now going through depression while im making farm animals from old milk cartons.

Sorry guys we couldnt make it.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:It Pains me to tell you guys that Jebus and I will not be able to make it this year[baby]

Best believe we tried but the cards were just not in our favor. My car has busted lifters and is on its last couple of steps. The drives I took to Merced only made the noise in the pistons louder and if we were to go, it would leave us in the desert somewhere.

We tried finding someone with a car they could lend us but Nada. Even offered our friend free pizza and he wouldnt.

No one is more sad than us. Jebus is now going through depression while im making farm animals from old milk cartons.

Damn, SadSadSad

Honorary Shield Brother
sergione Wrote:It Pains me to tell you guys that Jebus and I will not be able to make it this year[baby]

If you guys have a way to get from your place to the inland empire, you have a ride there and back with me if thats all thats stopping you.  I am renting a car.  Let me know if that is a possibility for you.  I would hate for you guys to miss this!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com