Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
carl609 Wrote:As of now, I am coming Sunday morning and leaving Tuesday around noon.  My package price is $264, air and hotel.  Cheap vacation.

I am still working on getting Tuesday night off, and if I do I will be leaving Wednesday around noon.

I found my collapsable cooler in the shed yesterday, way better than those worthless styrafoam jobs.  Gotta have cold beer in the room right?
Why not do what we did at baseball tournaments...fill up the bathtub with ice. It will hold many, many cases of beer. I'm sure you could get help with a bucket brigade.Big Grin
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Just spoke to Mac, him and I will be at poolside by 12:30 Friday..
By the time I get settled I should see you poolside.
I may be there late friday night.  I am still up in the air about how many people are coming. Its looking like me plus 2 right now, just a couple buddies.  I WILL BE HITTING THE RIO BUFFET ONE NIGHT!!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Bobgun Wrote:
carl609 Wrote:As of now, I am coming Sunday morning and leaving Tuesday around noon.  My package price is $264, air and hotel.  Cheap vacation.

I am still working on getting Tuesday night off, and if I do I will be leaving Wednesday around noon.

I found my collapsable cooler in the shed yesterday, way better than those worthless styrafoam jobs.  Gotta have cold beer in the room right?
Why not do what we did at baseball tournaments...fill up the bathtub with ice. It will hold many, many cases of beer. I'm sure you could get help with a bucket brigade.Big Grin
That works too.  Last time I stayed at the IP I got upgraded to the "Love Tub Room".  That tub would hold 5 kegs, three strippers, a bunch of tequila, and me with a big ol smile on my faceBig Grin
I like smoking lightning
26th - 29th  just me:dude:
We should update this list with dates and corrections:

Macallan (Solo) arrive 7/23 - leave 8/3

Tank  (Solo) arrive 7/24 - leave 7/29

Jimmie the Mum (Solo) arrive 7/24 - leave 7/29 

MaduroDave (Solo) 7/26 - 7/29

Sergio (Solo)

Jebus (Solo)

Marcelo (Solo)

Porigitty(Solo)

Maytagman (Solo)

Carl (Solo) arrives 7/26 - leaves 7/28 maybe 7/29.

Bluesman Don (with family)

Zammer 217 (Solo

Boilsmoker ( Wife & parents)

Smokin Nic?

ScottinAZ?

Maverick ?

Chris1980? 

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I am spending a week in a huge house on the Gulf of Mexico July 4th week with family and friends....  I am looking forward to spending Vegas with you guys just as much.  You guys getting there early, save a little for me!  See you Sunday afternoon!
Man I am staring to get bummed out that I am only going to be there for Friday and Saturday Sad
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:Man I am staring to get bummed out that I am only going to be there for Friday and Saturday Sad
You ain't got SHIT to do!  Stay the whole time I'm there.  I got y'all covered for hotel.

SPeaking of all of this, I need to get my ass moving on making some plans...   [doh]