Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARGHHHHH
After reading all of the posts about guys getting new humidors, I broke down and got another one myself. I go with the desktop types for now, as I dont have that large of a collection (this is changing rapidly though), nor the way to hide an end table or a tower from the wife. I got a Lincoln (second) glasstop from BargainHumidors this time. The last one i got was a 120 count from cheaphumidors (Tuscany second) and this also goes with my 50 ct (thompson) that got me started. I have mostly been picking up 5 and 10 packs, but now am branching into bundles (some good stuff out there, locally for me at least) and the occasional box purchase (when the price is right).  I say this site is a bad influence, because when I started, i had nothing but a few crappy cigars, and a mediocre humidor, and now I have 3 desktops, 2 travel humis, LOADS of GREAT cigars, and a good place to read up on future purchases on the internet.

VIVA STOGIECHAT!!!!!!!!
This is just the beginning!   Enjoy the ride!
US_Tank Wrote:This is just the beginning!   Enjoy the ride!

What Tank Said!

Wait, soon you will be converting an old fridge and you still wont have enough room...bwahahahaBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
That out of control slide down the slope is not nearly as scary when you have a great support group like this one....lol. Enjoy the new humi man. Would love to see some pic's of it some time.
Ill make sure to post pics of everything once it arrives, gets seasoned and is in service
This place is bad on the wallet.  You will see stuff others got you must have too.  It happens to all of us here. There is no getting around it. You are doomed. [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:This place is bad on the wallet.  You will see stuff others got you must have too.  It happens to all of us here. There is no getting around it. You are doomed. [cigar]
hahahahaha i'd be richer in the wallet and poorer in the soul without stogiechat.
the only thing worse than falling down a slippery slope is falling down a slippery slope with 1000 other people pushing you along.
It doesnt seem to be as much of a slippery slope, as a sheer cliff that you go off of into sheer poverty and cigar bliss

Viva StogieChat!!!!
davidwys Wrote:the only thing worse than falling down a slippery slope is falling down a slippery slope with 1000 other people pushing you along.
no pushing....just puff, puff pass!   [smokin4]