Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finally some good weather here in VA
I know I don't post here often in the wintertime but I'd just like to say I am finally happy to see some warm weather so I can get back to smoking!  With indoor smoking a complete impossibility to me, I look forward to spring time as a chance to sit outside and enjoy a nice cigar while browsing StogieChat.  I always love reading what you all have to say and this site makes a cigar that much more enjoyable!  Lookin forward to many more hours spent on SC and MANY more cigars in the coming months!

-Lucas
you and me are the same..i find myself checking the weather everyday waiting for warm weather so i can smoke outside..i even check it for 5-7 days down the line..lol i choose not to smoke inside because of family members..but winter is almost over here but i will invest in a good heater for next year..because i cant go 3 months without smoking a cigar..lol

I guess this would be a bad time to say that the weather here in AZ is beautiful. I had myself a great stogie this afternoon in 70 degree bliss. [smokin] Come this summer though it will be a different story