Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Impulse Buy
Thursday night, I was looking through my humidor. Noticed I had 2 empty drawers.  I also noticed that I did not have much Fuente cigars, not that I really smoke them, other than a Opus X.

I also noticed a sale, so..... Order placed after midnight Thursday, order arrived yesterday.

And then I saw these...

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(07-12-2020, 09:02 PM)Tonto Wrote: Thursday night, I was looking through my humidor. Noticed I had 2 empty drawers.  I also noticed that I did not have much Fuente cigars, not that I really smoke them, other than a Opus X.

I also noticed a sale, so..... Order placed after midnight Thursday, order arrived yesterday.

And then I saw these...
Wow! That's quite the selection, and you have fantastic taste!
Nice score Jan!!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Enjoy those smokes Jan.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice Jan!
This is my boomstick!
Thanks guys.

I don't know if I have goo taste, but Fuente always made a good, solidly made product.  My tastes are ever evolving & I know I liked Anejos, Opus, & Queen B.  Noticing I didn't have much Fuente product in my humidor, a couple of empty drawers, seeing the sale...well, you see what happened.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Now the Cult Fuerte caught my eye...

Quote: A well balanced, bold, and flavorful smoke. Hailing from Nicaragua with Nicaraguan long fillers and a Nicaraguan binder all wrapped up in an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper. The filler leaves were picked from the Jalapa region while the binder leaves were picked from Ometepe. Full in body as well as flavor.

I've always liked Nicaraguans & also Habano wrappers, and being on sale, well, it was a "no-brainer" for me.
Nice Fuente pickups there... never can pass up a good sale!