Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So my kids got me a 3D printer for Christmas.
So my kids got me a 3D printer for Christmas. A FlashForge Finder. They thought I would enjoy when I finish my home office & that I also needed a new hobby.

I know nothing about 3D printers/printing.  I'm not sure what to program(s) to use, where to get them & what to make.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Start with the cigar holders that Doubled made.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Yeah, I don't know anything about them. But I've seen a few guys on FB that make some awesome cigar holders.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Look up programs like cura or prusaslicer, plenty of great tutorials on YouTube to get you started. Also important to get familiar with thingiverse.com, which is the most popular site to download free stl files that people upload.
I haven't done anything with the printer.  Didn't have space to set it up in my office/den.  Just made space.

Going to try to make some face masks.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles