Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Booth Returns To Cigar Industry
I'm not sure I want to know..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I'm guessing it has something to do with being under the stairs & someone above wearing a kilt...
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(07-14-2017, 05:39 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: I gotta ask, cause I'm just a dumb hick....

What's a teddy that falls out of their pram?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
I was wondering the same thing!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(07-14-2017, 05:39 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: I gotta ask, cause I'm just a dumb hick....

What's a teddy that falls out of their pram?

Ever seen a kid throw a hissy fit cos their teddy fell out of the pram.

Or tried to reason with a kid who has thrown their teddy out of the pram and wants it back but doesn't want it back?

Sorry... Just an analogy from my neck of the woods.

We use it to describe anyone who has a wee rant about anything.... My other favourite is to ask the ranter if they would like a manpon if they are Bitching too much.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(07-16-2017, 02:26 PM)Parkster Wrote: My other favourite is to ask the ranter if they would like a manpon if they are Bitching too much.

LMAO
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I understand someone ranting or having a hissy-fit. Is a pram what ya'll call a crib, on your side of the Atlantic?

...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(07-17-2017, 06:57 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: I understand someone ranting or having a hissy-fit. Is a pram what ya'll call a crib, on your side of the Atlantic?

Pushchair or stroller.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why