Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What time is Cigar Time?
My smoking has dramatically decresed the past couple weeks... gonna work on changing this! But usually either after work days in the evenings, or saturdays/sundays while watching football
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
When it is warmest out. Usually 11 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Usually on a weekend really early in the morning. I will go for a walk around the city right about sunrise and have a cigar with my coffee. Always my favorite time to smoke...
Lately, cigar time has been while on the road. Been trying to make a list of the shops with lounges, so when I go back, I can visit with them again.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
My cigar time is when it's early enough for the sun to be shining on my backyard, and late enough to drink a couple of fingers of cognac or whiskey while I smoke.
For me it used to be 1 on the way to work then 1 or 2 while at work then 1 on the way home. Now that I'm retired I'd say anywhere from 1 to 3 while on the golf course and a few during the week at home.
Anytime I can get time to relax.
Happy Hour a little early in the day a little early in the week! But I do it cause I can!

[Image: D569C50D-4AE8-4A99-8D11-5EF222D0ECA6-325...918E74.jpg]
I am most partial to early morning full cigar in the studio while painting with a good cup of joe!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Lately these warm winter afternoons call out for a good cigar. 60 degrees in Raleigh at 5pm.
--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain