Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My tea bags are moist
Nice job Davey boy!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
The 5 pack I won in Parkster's contest a while back was part of his bombing run. When he said a PREMIUM 5'er he wasn't kidding. Thanks so much Dave. These sticks will have a special spot in my humidor, and be saved for a worthy occasion.

The note & one of Dave's salty tea bags...

The damage - incredible sticks! The Opus is from '04!!

Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Glad you are happy Ben ...... let them rest then get stuck in, dont wait.

I think I've covered a nice selection for you there.

1 more down ...... this is proving to be a successful campaign.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Very nice yet again!
--Mike
Awesome job!!!! Did you take a week off of work to send out all of these bombs? haha
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Wow amazing selection!!'
This is my boomstick!
These are some incredible bombs Parkster! Looks like the shipping company you used this time could be a winner! At least so far...
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
Enjoy those sticks Ben, Parkster is the man..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Hahahahaha

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Just got word that another has made it to the land of the free ...... I'm stoked.

3 to go by my count ..... and its all done ...... OR IS IT????
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Hmm. Hopefully soon. We are tired of looking around every corner to see if we are safe.