Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Double - Time to herf....
So 10/20, who can make it???
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I can.
I can still do the 20th. I'll let Pete know and see if he is open.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
In
Haven't spoken to the lady about it yet, but yeah... I'm count me in for the 20th. October is earlier than in the past, but I'm not complaining. Hell, I could do this once a month and not get bored.
If the weather stays warm I may be up for a little ride and herf.
(09-20-2012, 10:06 PM)Dooley Wrote: If the weather stays warm I may be up for a little ride and herf.

That would be f*ing awesome!
(09-20-2012, 04:29 PM)Pete Wrote: Haven't spoken to the lady about it yet, but yeah... I'm count me in for the 20th. October is earlier than in the past, but I'm not complaining. Hell, I could do this once a month and not get bored.

We can still do this in November, up to you guys.
My only free date in November is 11/10...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I have been PM'd and will do everything I can to make this. Tell me when we land on a date. Been so fing busy with work I could use a day. Especially with this fine crew.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
(09-21-2012, 05:09 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(09-20-2012, 04:29 PM)Pete Wrote: Haven't spoken to the lady about it yet, but yeah... I'm count me in for the 20th. October is earlier than in the past, but I'm not complaining. Hell, I could do this once a month and not get bored.

We can still do this in November, up to you guys.
My only free date in November is 11/10...

It's cool, Jimmie. Spoke to the lady... we've got no plans. I'm good for the 20th.