Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefox-or-Google Chrome?
(08-29-2012, 08:43 AM)wtfdic Wrote: I was always a Firefox guy but have been hooked on Chrome for the last year.

And I thought you were hooked on beer..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-29-2012, 08:54 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(08-29-2012, 08:43 AM)wtfdic Wrote: I was always a Firefox guy but have been hooked on Chrome for the last year.

And I thought you were hooked on beer..

Mmm beer...
--Mike
I use them both. Chrome has better performance, but for some things I prefer Firefox. There's no reason not to install both.
I use firefox, opera, and Chrome. Majority of the time I reach for chrome.
I use Chrome for most things. It runs MUCH faster than IE. Firefox seems to hang on some websites for me. Not sure if its a plugin or what, but I rarely use Firefox anymore.
either/or both pretty good browsers. I'm using Chrome on my Mac. I ended up selling my desktop PC where I used firefox. One nice thing about firefox was the add-on area. I put flash block on it so it gave you the option to press play on anything flash, instead of it loading up automatically. You can also tweak firefox to make it faster. Just google it and follow the steps.
Was just playing around with different browsers on my tablet and I hate chrome of android...I do like Firefox for android however.
--Mike
(08-29-2012, 02:15 PM)wingo Wrote: either/or both pretty good browsers. I'm using Chrome on my Mac. I ended up selling my desktop PC where I used firefox. One nice thing about firefox was the add-on area. I put flash block on it so it gave you the option to press play on anything flash, instead of it loading up automatically. You can also tweak firefox to make it faster. Just google it and follow the steps.

Good tips, thanks!
Gangsta