Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A night, 2 SC members, A lady, OH BOY!
More Betty games? Oh please fill me in so I can torment Mum!
(02-14-2011, 09:18 PM)US_Tank Wrote: More Betty games? Oh please fill me in so I can torment Mum!

Good thing you just arrived Tankie, Betty was just telling me some information about the letter she wrote(see the full thread). Just before our photo shoot she wanted to make clear why she broke into someone's humidor and decided to gift me some great sticks. I took a photo of Betty II trying to explain her experiences she has had at "herfs"....You must click the pictures so you can see Betty in a bigger picture and what she has to say.

and...

As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
[Image: attention_whore.jpg]

I guess a frozen brain produces shrinkage. LOL
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Well after a few drinks Betty decided to leave me with a few gifts, first a private photo shoot...

Then the fine selections of stogies she took while breaking into someone's humidor...

Then the full love letter she made for me

After a great time and great stories this fine HO know as Betty Boop decided she couldn't see the Mum with a broken heart and was torn between us two.

Until we meet again Betty II you little HO...............

Ha HA, great story line CJ. You must be hanging out with Carl.
I can't believe she sent you that Davidoff and now we all know how big Tank really is. The shame of it all. LOL

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(02-14-2011, 10:18 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Ha HA, great story line CJ. You must be hanging out with Carl.
I can't believe she sent you that Davidoff and now we all know how big Tank really is. The shame of it all. LOL

HAHA must be all the cold weather in ND.

Thanks buddy for keeping your humidor unlocked so Betty II could steal the goods!
Haha, great stuff CJ Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
Awesome, but Jimmie has no worries. Betty just feels sorry for Boy John because he suffers from smallest. You know short ( for lack of explanation NUB) GET THE PICTURE CJ SHORT. HAHAHA nice bomb by the way
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
This was great!
--Mike