[Image: jzi3hi.jpg]
Did you like the cigar?
--Mike
Yes I did!
and thats all that matters!

but being a cigar forum,
I wondered if anyone knew
about them!
I dunno but I like how you leave cigar rings and beer rings on your sound equipment! You'd fit right in here in Nashville!
Soundboards are for cigars and beers, sometimes recording tunes hahahaha
What kinda' board is that??

(01-28-2011, 08:05 PM)vantagedetailingwithcigars Wrote: Soundboards are for cigars and beers, sometimes recording tunes hahahaha

I recall seeing these in the most recent Cigars International catalog at a pretty good discount for a Graycliff.
Devilish"Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" - Rosalind Russel as Auntie Mame
(01-30-2011, 03:17 PM)mmab Wrote: I recall seeing these in the most recent Cigars International catalog at a pretty good discount for a Graycliff.

Check out cigar.bid (aka the devil site) if you're looking for their better deals.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(01-30-2011, 03:27 PM)Tonto Wrote:
(01-30-2011, 03:17 PM)mmab Wrote: I recall seeing these in the most recent Cigars International catalog at a pretty good discount for a Graycliff.

Check out cigar.bid (aka the devil site) if you're looking for their better deals.

I snagged a 5'er of G2 for $13 a couple of weeks ago...never tried them, but figured for that price, why not.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
for the 1666.... http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Search/?...cliff+1666