Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cigar P0RN 2011 (pics only please)
I snagged a box of those once and it turned out I didn't care for them. I ended up trading Robbie for some Magnum R's. Nice pickup, I see them maybe once a year in my local.
Very Nice, Branden!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Good score
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Excellent Branden!
This is my boomstick!
(08-02-2011, 09:46 PM)tafdom Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 09:01 PM)BDM53 Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 08:50 PM)Bogey Wrote: I take it you've been looking for these Branden?

Yes, one of my favorite Fuentes. Seriously thinking about going back and getting another box while they are available.

When are we gonna burn one?

Lets do it, somewhere with some really good AC though, Im out in this shit all day. You mentioned Fox and Hound awhile back, is that a decent place to catch a smoke or would Tinder box or Havana Mix downtown be better. I love the guys at Tobacco Corner but its hard to get a seat there.
Now when you say "burn one" lets say a cigar because I may show up with..... well nevermind Moon
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Went back for another box of the 858 Flor Finas but left with a box of the Short Story Maduro. Undecided
[Image: shortstorymaduro001.jpg?t=1312500672]
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Very nice score!
--Mike
(08-04-2011, 07:44 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Very nice score!

I agree with the "idiot" Big Grin If you can, set 5 aside for a few years...if you're patient enough... They're good now, but wait and see what time does to these!
I dig the hemingway maduros. nice snag!
(08-04-2011, 06:38 PM)BDM53 Wrote: Went back for another box of the 858 Flor Finas but left with a box of the Short Story Maduro. Undecided
[Image: shortstorymaduro001.jpg?t=1312500672]

Very nice score!