Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your New Year's Eve smoke gonna be?
I am smoking a A Fuente Anejo from friend at the PA Herf

[Image: 7e207353.jpg]

[Image: db890b31.jpg]
Happy New Years

[Image: 007-4.jpg]
Onyx Reserve and a glass of Glennfiddich 12 year.

[Image: new_years_relaxation_by_tatsumi67-d3651vl.jpg]

Happy New Year!
I just lit up my Lost City Opus X 'cero'. Pics to follow
Didn't have a pam 26 as planned, had padilla miami torpedo
No Justice, No Peace!
(12-31-2010, 05:06 PM)US_Tank Wrote:
(12-31-2010, 02:22 PM)brothercain Wrote: One of my family members gives me a gift certificate to one of the local B&M's for xMas every year. I picked up a bunch of stuff I have never tried before. So I think for tonight I will have a Macanudo Cru Royale.

Doh! If you like Cains so much don't do this one on New Years! Dodgy

Just wanted to try something different.
That is a Nub in my pocket! I am also happy to see you.
Not a cigar but smoking my hookah, earl gray flavor

(01-01-2011, 06:26 PM)denali7432 Wrote: Not a cigar but smoking my hookah, earl gray flavor

Personally, I never went down on a hookah!
(01-01-2011, 07:43 PM)US_Tank Wrote:
(01-01-2011, 06:26 PM)denali7432 Wrote: Not a cigar but smoking my hookah, earl gray flavor

Personally, I never went down on a hookah!

if its a clean hookah i can live down there

On New Years Eve I had (in order) a Cuban Partagas Lusitania (nice, long smoke... heavy cedar & leather with a touch of sweetness & spice - gets a little spongy to the touch when the stick gets warmed up), a beautifully aged 8-year old La Flor Dominicana 2000 Series Toro (released May 2002 - Box-Pressed, smooth, medium-bodied, creamy sweetness with black fruit, currants, sugar cane & nutmeg notes), an Opus X Lost City Double Robusto (power smoke with black pepper, sweet tobacco, dried plum & light Turbinado sugar notes) and I closed out the year with a Cohiba Behike BHK 56 (strong yet smooth smoke... aged tobacco, dried raisin, rum, cream caramel & light white pepper notes with a slight herbal undernote)...

On New Years Day I started with a Tatuaje Anarchy (powerful strong smoke... red pepper, cumin, dried orange peel, strong black coffee with a restrained, slightly "animal" undernote), a Cuban Partagas Serie P No. 1 (petite belicoso - sweet aged tobacco, black tea, sugar cane & dried apricot) and closed out the day with a 2008 Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 50 (nice sweet smoke with a touch of punch to it... black pepper, anise, toffee, dark cherry with a crisp, silky mouth feel)...

And today, the day after the day after?... A Drew Estate Liga Privada T-52 Flying Pig of course! (one hell of a smoke, review to come)... Smile