Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hanging with the LK
[Image: 9ce78d1e.jpg]

Last Night was a Event at the LKs Lounge its was there house blend Spanish galleons buy 2 boxes and get a box free and you know its not easy to sit and talk to the LK but when i did everyone was coming to him kissing his 800.00 silver ring that was bigger then my hand then he was doing his Card tricks there was nothing but wows and ohh then we went out side to see how the pig was doing and everyone outside was calling him HOLLYWOOD me and lk were talking about Peppers and Jarring Peppers and more Peppers and smoking cigars now LK was there to support the event me smoke a Nice Spanish Galleon Corojo and you know How the Lk rolls he had to bring a special edition TAT that even the owner didnt know about

Had a Great time
yeah, I remember when he used to give me a call for these...
heck, he owes me a call.
The Great Lk, what can one say...

Will he grace us with his presence at the Tonto herf.

Only time will tell....
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA JAMMM!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH FUNNY SHIT! GREAT TIMESS.....VERY NICE EVENT......THAT DAMN PIGGY WAS FINALLY DONE AROUND 8PM....WE HAD TO STOP THE POKER GAME TO GRAB A PLATE AND THEN CONTINUE....WAS A GOOD NIGHT THOUGH BESIDES THE FESTIVITIES...I WON THE HOLD EM GAME.....NICE POCKET CHANGE...LOL

HEY SKIP...I KNOW YOU CANT MAKE WEEKNIGHT EVENTS BROTHER....SO WHY WOULD I MAKE YA FEEL BAD ABOUT MISSING IT....IT STARTED AT 5PM...ENDED AROUND 10.

WILL THE LK HEAD DOWN TO LI?????? WOULD A DECK OF CARDS AND A ROBUSTO BE IN HAND????? TIME WILL TELL GREAT MUM!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
and what's your excuse for not returning my call?

bah...
Great times I'm sure.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Indeed a great guy to get together with.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(08-27-2010, 04:22 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: Indeed a great guy to get together with.

Wait till you actually get the chance!!! Looking forward to the next time!!! With "ALL" the guys!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
When you say "LKs Lounge" you mean Atlantic? I guess they should change the name for what he throws at them. LOL How is Emerico?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Jam you should quit babysitting the Little Kid
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far