Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAO l'anniversary old v new
I have had my eye on a box in a local hole in the wall B&M and today noticed the Maduro with the "old" band with "l'annisersary" under the Maduro tag next to a Cameroon with the "cameroon" under the CAO. Damn if I can remember which one is the original based on the band. Help!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Thats one of my all time fav's...the CAO l'annisersary". A few months ago, I bought some on-line and the description said, "CAO L'Anniserary", but, when I got them, all the band said was "CAO Cammeroon". So, I called CAO and they said all of the cameroons are the same blend, but the new labels just say "CAO Cameroon".

Hope this helps
This is actually Tim's favorite cigar. (Tim Ozegener, CAO) The blend was put together specifically for Cano, the founder of the company & Tim's dad.
(04-07-2010, 07:41 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: This is actually Tim's favorite cigar. (Tim Ozegener, CAO) The blend was put together specifically for Cano, the founder of the company & Tim's dad.

I bet that's a bit of information most people didn't know about..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
The CAO l'anniversary Maduro is one of my favorite smokes!
(04-07-2010, 07:41 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: This is actually Tim's favorite cigar. (Tim Ozegener, CAO) The blend was put together specifically for Cano, the founder of the company & Tim's dad.

Very cool Skipper, thanks for sharing!
This is my boomstick!