Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Ordering Dilemma
(03-30-2010, 05:10 PM)carl609 Wrote: I would cancel the trip, and set up camp on the front porch. Set up a rotating watch schedule to be sure nothing gets by you. Night vision may be useful, as well as trip wires on the back door, the garage, and any other entrances you cant monitor. When the delivery guy shows up, throw a net on him and put him and the package into the humidor at once. You cant afford to waste any time. This is precious cargo we are talking about, and the man in Brown should know what he signed up for.

Sorry, I just didnt feel like agreeing with everyone. Smile

Everything should be fine for a few days.

Nowthatsfunny I'm stealing this answer for all the times people get antsy about their orders. They are cigars made out of rolled tobacco that were plants that sat in the sun and God knows what else. I think they will be fine in a package for a few days unless they are looking for a way to escape from their confines. I once had an order where the Belicosos and Coronas ( alias Bloods and Crips )got into some mayhem inside the package and the wrappers were totally torn up. From then on I ensured that no order was ever allowed to be packaged together...seperating them is the only smart thing.