Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Podcast?
Hey guys and gals,
I'm a musician and I have a little home studio here, so I've begun a march to creating a cigar podcast. A privately owned and operated one, meaning no one has any say on the programming. I was just wondering if you guys would listen to this podcast, download it and so on. You;re feedback will be greatly appreciated. It's going to be called CigarCast, cool I know.
It will be a 20-30 minute show of me rambling about a certain cigar subject, hopefully funny, informative, and balls out insane. well, that's my story, sad but true.
Also, who wants to sponsor me so I can quit my day job?
As always, keep on smokin'...
Josh on YouTube
I use to be a rockstar, hello fellow musician.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Josh I love the idea and will listen!
I need to be a featured guest to make the show really worthwhile.
Almirante Pirata
Doc over at StogieFresh has a podcast and I believe he does very well with it.
Go for it, live the dream..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Do it. I'll give it a listen. Smile
I'd give it a listen. I regularly listen to the Blowin' Smoke podcast, which I consider to be one of the best cigar podcasts out there.
I would check it out Josh!
This is my boomstick!
With all do respect, I must ask what would be different about this one than any of the others out there? I'm not trying to be an ass but more challenging you to figure out how your podcast can be something new and fresh as opposed to just more of the same. Wink
I listen to Dog Watch and Stogie Fresh regularly. I like Doc's show for pure education with a bit of entertainment. I feel like I've gained knowledge and become a more educated enthusiast with every episode. As for DogWatch, I like the way the show kind of touches on a variety of subjects and gives me a cigar smokers point of view on all of them. Lastly, I listen to the Mind of Men podcast and you get the Havana Hut segments there. These are very clean and to the point and offer a quick review of a cigar without much personality but still offer something I like. I'm all for it if it can offer something new and interesting to the mix. If it's simply more of the same... Either way, I'll check it out and offer and feedback I can. Good luck!
(02-19-2010, 11:10 AM)macallan2 Wrote: *SNIP*I listen to Dog Watch and Stogie Fresh regularly. *SNIP* As for DogWatch, I like the way the show kind of touches on a variety of subjects and gives me a cigar smokers point of view on all of them. *SNIP*

I've tried listening to Dogwatch several different times. I get bored to tears after about 20 minutes. Their podcast is just to dry for my liking.