Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Complete Bliss of Homebrewing
Just bottled tonight!
[Image: hyreqe8u.jpg]

Lost a few bottles o what was left in the primary... Definitely need to get an auto syphon... Racking canes are a pain! Stirred up lots of trub towards the end and just decided to leave that massively sedimenty beer in there
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
Nice graham! I just got my brew kit, the $99 from Midwest as I didn't jump on the group on...hoping to brew in 2 weeks.
That's great Graham. You will be drinking fresh beer in no time.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Nice Graham!!
This is my boomstick!
Have the whole week off (other than for Monday)... sooooo I figured, with the beautiful weather... when would be a better time to brew than now!? I couldn't find a reason...

Batch #2 will be a light bodied cream ale... just in time for summer!

--Graham
Sounds good Graham
--Mike
Nice Graham!
Nice!!!!

I tried a Cream Ale once. Put too much flaked maize in the recipe and the whole batch tasted like creamed corn. That was a 5 gallon drain pour.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
for my 2nd brew, 1st with my new supplies, I am doing an American Pale Ale...The recipe is coming in tomorrow and I am going to brew when I get back from FL...
(04-10-2013, 03:50 PM)Mark Wrote: Nice!!!!

I tried a Cream Ale once. Put too much flaked maize in the recipe and the whole batch tasted like creamed corn. That was a 5 gallon drain pour.

Yea... I'm HOPING that doesnt happen to me! I used the Cream of Three Crops recipe from HomeBrewTalk... just scaled back to a 5gal recipe.

--Graham