Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How's the weather?
Crap weather all day. Lost the internet for most of the day back up and running now we'll see if it stays on.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
WINDYYYYYyyyyyyy and crappy all around. I better one more day to drive the mustang!!
Warmed up again. Here on the coast you are either sweating your nuts off morning and night or freezing because you are so used to the heat; and during those brief periods during the year where the weather is actually decent - out come the mosquitos, gnats, and sand fleas to torment you.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

Windy
Huge snow storm coming through up to foot of snow with wind guests up to 45mph. Right now its raining so that will turn to ice then snow then a big mess for the next 2 days here.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
snow wind COLD!
Raining like a mofo
I like smoking lightning
(12-12-2010, 02:13 AM)carl609 Wrote: Raining like a mofo

Did that late last night in NJ, but windy and warm today.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(12-12-2010, 09:47 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: ..., but windy and warm today.
Really, it's raining like crazy up here. I'm not planning on leaving the house today.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
(12-12-2010, 10:29 AM)BlackKnight Wrote:
(12-12-2010, 09:47 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: ..., but windy and warm today.
Really, it's raining like crazy up here. I'm not planning on leaving the house today.

Now it's pouring. My son came in last night from Jersey City for a party. I WAS gonna drive him back this afternoon but with the Jet game at the meadowlands and rain, I think I'll put on the train.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore