Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How's the weather?
(06-08-2010, 07:24 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: Not too hot or cold today, supposed to be around 68!
Perfect outdoor cigar weather, IMO Smile

Same here, it was really hot the last 2-3 weeks 80-90's humid and the temp's just dropped(which is way more comfy to relax in)
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
It looks like we will have a taste of spring/summer this weekend, tomorrow anyway. It is supposed to be in the 70's this weekend. I have been commuting on my motorcycle for the past week and a half, and it has rained every single day. My waterproof pants should have a little * on the tag, saying "some restrictions apply"
I like smoking lightning
Rain rain go away. No really stop raining! And the humidity can go too!
Not continuous rain. Just enough to tease you into thinking it will be nice again later on or the next day only to rain.
Nasty hailstorm at 4am. HEAVY rain and flooding with 75 mph winds and more hail. WOW! Then still windy but unbelievably muggy.
I finally had a dry morning for my ride into work. That is I think the second one in three weeks. Hoping for some nice weather on Sunday, me and my brothers are taking the old man golfing.
I like smoking lightning
Was a great week in NJ and the weekend is suppose to be better..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Amazing weather yesterday on the golf course, and this weekend is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL!!! Smile
This is my boomstick!
its 95 here in KC and muggy as hell. I NEED BEER THERAPY!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(06-18-2010, 05:26 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: its 95 here in KC and muggy as hell. I NEED BEER THERAPY!

Stay the course good buddy, plenty of beer later..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Looks like we might actually get a few days in a row with *gasp* no rain this week! Then I can finish, well stain the deck trim and coat the deck again. And smoke something.