Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How's the weather?
Great Sunday and Monday at the NJ beach..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Scorching hot Memorial Day in Scorching Miami, FL. Was able to get some staining/sealing done on the HerfShack but the heat took a toll on me!!! I feel like crap!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Amazing weekend here in NEPA!!! Hot and humid, great swimming weather Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
90 somthing here in eastern Missouri.. At work with my heavy ass uniform on so its double hot. Did i mention hummidity lol!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
THUNDER STORM.....here comes the wind!
Mid 80's here today. Beautiful evening in the upper 70's with the humidty having dropped off a few ticks! Was awesome!!!!!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
After a week of 90+ degree days and t-storms, it's staying sunny and around 75 in Pittsburgh. Perfect bbq weather
It is still Juneuary here in Seattle, but it is supposed to be nice tomorrow.
I like smoking lightning
Not too hot or cold today, supposed to be around 68!
Perfect outdoor cigar weather, IMO Smile
This is my boomstick!
Possible storms and raind for later here today. Highs somewhere in the 80's