Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm preparing a dirty bomb...
now who to send it to...
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:now who to send it to...

[wow]Confusedhock:

You best be careful Skip....

[Image: sterb305.gif]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:now who to send it to...
I just dropped a bomb I can grab a mason jar seal it up and send it to you if you want Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
If it's filthy dirty, send it to me. If it's only dirty, someone else probably deserves it.
all set... now who to send it to.... hmmm.....
I packed up 5 "poops" last night they are going to be going out next tuesday when my secret santa gift goes out. I figure it is time to fling some more poop Big Grin
Fishpoop Wrote:I packed up 5 "poops" last night they are going to be going out next tuesday when my secret santa gift goes out. I figure it is time to fling some more poop Big Grin

ugh!

well, my dirty bomb is taking a different track...
Fishpoop Wrote:I packed up 5 "poops" last night they are going to be going out next tuesday when my secret santa gift goes out. I figure it is time to fling some more poop Big Grin
[really]   [ROTF]
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

ugh!

well, my dirty bomb is taking a different track...
well damn I was hoping to have a poo flinging counterpart Tongue