Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright. Alright already.
Oooh...one extra bullet right bewteen the eyes. Ruthless!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
tío bob, once again, es mas macho.
MikeD Wrote:Mob bosses dont surrender like a wuss... they go down in a blaze of glory
now mike you're not calling me out are you? Wink
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:Mob bosses dont surrender like a wuss... they go down in a blaze of glory

Nope

I just call 'em like I see 'em Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Rob, you may want to go ahead & lay down, the final nails in the coffins should be arriving shortly. May the Squirm RIP. Tongue
Did I mention I'm back home now and that I do like to have my say, maybe even the last word with a failing boss .... Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:Did I mention I'm back home now and that I do like to have my say, maybe even the last word with a failing boss .... Tongue

That's it. It's over now Rob.

The Scottsman is locked and loaded and ready to rock n' roll. Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:Did I mention I'm back home now and that I do like to have my say, maybe even the last word with a failing boss .... Tongue

That's it. It's over now Rob.

I will sit.  I will wait.  I will heal my wounds.  And then at a time and place of my choosing I shall see an example made of one of you.  An example like never heretofore witnessed.

Confusedhock:I can see now I alledgedly belong to the alledgedly rumored wrong firm!! WTG what a haul.....dont go easy on him Men, must keep him in line ya know!!
Welcome home Dave!........glad you made it in one piece bro..Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"