Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday P0RN
Ok boys and girls...start posting some of the holiday goodies that only come out this time of year....

Here is something small to start things off that I picked up last night....MUCH MORE on the way...

LGC Limitadas 2004 - not really holiday stuff but it was with the purchase and they look bad ass.

Fuente Anejos 48
Fuente Work of Art Maduro
Fuente Between the Lines

[Image: holiday1.jpg]

[Image: holiday2.jpg]

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Good idea Mario.  Nice grab on those sticks.  It's nice to live near Holts when these sticks come out.  They limit the number you can get but at least they have them, and at retail.  Picked up 2 WOAM's for $7.50 each the other week.

I'm dying to find some (actually a box) of 858SG's...if only I could Tongue.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Great idea MP, looks good but I doubt I will be able to add anything to this P0RN section :?
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I like the idea here too.
This way it's much easier for me to become green with holiday envy! Tongue
nice afternoon surprise...Tongue 

ANEJO SHARKS....

[Image: anejo1.jpg]

[Image: anejo2.jpg]

[Image: anejo3.jpg]

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Nice score Mario!  I just sent my last box out to an awesome BOTL here in a trade.  I hope I can score a few more boxes of Sharks this year to make up for it. :?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
That must have been some trade!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Maduro PiPs Wrote:That must have been some trade!!! Smile
Can't complain. Cool
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Damn Mario!!!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I'm at it again Paulie Dog!! LOL...Remember all those habanos posts...now I have a new mission!! LOL

More pics coming soon...lol
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster