Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is God a Republican?
He is a centrist............neither leans to left nor right.
I figure church and state were seperated because God didnt want to deal with our petty whining Wink. ..

TomC

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
people have been killing in the name of god since there has been a unified deity.  if god is anything he's disgusted.

and as for all the political humor both sides have been doing this forever.  see how the libs treated charleton heston.  please. 
and frankly i still worship joe pesci as god. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:and frankly i still worship joe pesci as god. 
[lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:people have been killing in the name of god since there has been a unified deity.  if god is anything he's disgusted.

and as for all the political humor both sides have been doing this forever.  see how the libs treated charleton heston.  please. 

and that wasnt right either.  God is swell, its us damn ppl who get in the way Wink

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
- .... . /  --.- ..- . ... - .. --- -. /  .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- /  .. ... ---... /  .-- .... -.-- /  -.. --- . ... /  --. --- -.. /  -. . . -.. /  .- /  ... - .- .-. ... .... .. .--. ..--.. 

Big Grin
Confusedhock:   
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
ColbyPants Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:people have been killing in the name of god since there has been a unified deity.  if god is anything he's disgusted.

and that wasnt right either.  God is swell, its us damn ppl who get in the way Wink

TomC
i think god gave up after he tried to reboot with the great flood tomzo. 
Y'know, I've been good around here lately. Really, I have.

But as both an anarchist and a polytheist . . . dang, y'all are pushing some buttons lately. Big Grin

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1