Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Co-Founder of TNTCIGARS.COM
Hey guys,

My name is Tomas, Dimitri and I are the Co-Founders of TNTCIGARS.COM. I am not here to promote anything, I am here just to get intouch with what's going on in the cigar world. I am stuck in our main facility 9 hours a day 6 days a week and don't have much time to get caught up with what's going on outside of our little world.

So here i am...

I would like to know what you guys think about what we are doing and get some input from you guys on what else the cigar world has to offer.

We also have a blog so, if I find some good ideas I will probably post some of them on our blog.

Well that's all i got sofar. Feedback would be greatly appreciated!Big Grin
welcome to sc tomas.  i've dealt with tnt in the past and have found nothing but great prices and great service. 
I appreciate the compliment. If there are any areas where we can improve let me know. I know a guy who know's a guy who might have some pull over at TNTCIGARS.COM!
I have a question to all of the regular smokers. Everyone talks about Opus X and Padron Annis, but how many people smoke those things regularly and who prefers to smoke a good less expensive cigar and save those for special occasions?
thats me: when I had more funds to spend on stogies, I would buy boxes of say La Gloria Cubana Wavells, Dark Knights, Helix Maduros, Don Tomas Corojo, El Rey Del Munbdo Oscuros, Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte, or Astral TVS (never mind Consuegra #9s) and leave the Opus and Annis to special occasions.

Thes days I smoke what I can get Wink

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Welcome to StogieChat Tomas. I look forward to reading your future posts.

I have never purchased from TNT, but not because of lack of service or good prices, only because, like others, I have my regular contacts. I'm sure there are things that people look for in an online company:

1. Do they have the product that I want, when I want it?
2. Do they have competitive prices?
3. Do they respond to inquiries in a timely fashion?
4. Do they deliver in a timely fashion and are their shipping prices competitive?
5. Is their product handled and stored properly so that it arrives in good condition and fresh?
6. Do they stand behind their products if something goes wrong.

Doc

--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Love your company, Tomas - been smoking up bundles of your JdNA and PAM alts!
Thanks!

We are very proud of our alternatives, they may not always taste exactly the same as the associated cigar but they sure are great alternatives to the original at a fraction of the prices!
Thanks for the input Doc. You are absolutely correct. We actually have been around online for about 6 or so years but we decided a little more than a year ago to put an extreme amount of effort into building a huge outlet for great deals on cigars. Our focus is to offer the best deals online in addition to great service. We even offer same day shipping on all orders placed prior to 3pm Mountian time.

Thanks again for the response!!!

DonTomas,

I love seeing people from the business on our site. We are honored with your presence, and hope that you will find this a nice place to relax and learn more about all the things we all love best.

Brentlypooh aka

B-Dub, Cigar Ambassador

[smurf]
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!