Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cohiba Siglo II
Magnum PI Wrote:Great review and [welcome]. 

I will have to try one some day but, as always with Cohiba, I'm paranoid about fakes.:X
I will echo what some have already said...   find a trusted vendor - there are several...   Don't just google and pick a site.  And if the price seems too good to be true, it is.  Cool

Parkster Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Read up on them PI and learn to detect fakes first. Then trust the vendor!!! Wise words I learned here from some wise BOTLs! Big Grin

I have to admit that this is one of the Cohibas that I never bomb with as it seems too small ....... however it gives big cigar enjoyment, and this is also probably why I hold on to them.

A good solid refered vendor will get rid of that "Fake" paranoia, and will result in being worth every penny spent on what will prove to be a surpise of a cigar in a robusto clad world.

Tongue
Hey, no matter if it seems small...   in Bombs, it is the thought anyway...   I like that it does pack a good flavor punch in a smaller package!

Parkster Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Read up on them PI and learn to detect fakes first. Then trust the vendor!!! Wise words I learned here from some wise BOTLs! Big Grin

I have to admit that this is one of the Cohibas that I never bomb with as it seems too small ....... however it gives big cigar enjoyment, and this is also probably why I hold on to them.
So thats why you don't send them out?  Have I ever mentioned that I love small cigars! Tongue

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Does this mean you won't let me borrow your blacklight and finger printing kit?Smile
Magnum PI Wrote:
Does this mean you won't let me borrow your blacklight and finger printing kit?Smile
 Confusedhock:  [lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Great review
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
and mikey begging you to stop sending him scans and photos.  TongueWink
I think Mario is now afarid to even IM me about his cigars since he knows I have a small arsenal, a GPS and his home address Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Mark Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:

So thats why you don't send them out?  Have I ever mentioned that I love small cigars! Tongue

Oooooo, you are so gonna regret that comment.

Wink

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
MaytagMan Wrote:
Magnum PI Wrote:Great review and [welcome]. 

I will have to try one some day but, as always with Cohiba, I'm paranoid about fakes.:X
I will echo what some have already said...   find a trusted vendor - there are several...   Don't just google and pick a site.  And if the price seems too good to be true, it is.  Cool
I know, but as it is has been written here before, sometimes even the vendors don't know whether or not they have fakes.