Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a beautiful day........
And I'm frustrated as can be building a website. I've been working on this thing for a few days now and my eyes are blurry and my brain is starting to lock up. A thought just came to my mind..........maybe I should say screw this for an hour or so and light up a San Cristobal torpedo, sit on the patio and think of nothing but my cigar. Any thoughts on the soothing effects of a good cigar?
sounds like a plan.

I have been programming and designing systems for over 30 years now. Over the duration of any project I find I work on it less than 2/3's the elapsed business time. The other third I am "stretching, smoking, relazing..." Quite frankly I was always the quickest and most thorough of anyone where I have ever worked. When I left ML they hired 6 people to do what I was doing alone.
There is nothing better than lighting up your favorite cigar and sipping your favorite drink. I think thats the best thing about cigars. You devote 1 to 2 hours of nothing but relaxation.
What type of website?   I just got done completely redesigning our main company site.  (TBS-Cigars.com)  So I know the FUN involved...  Wink
admin Wrote:What type of website?   I just got done completely redesigning our main company site.  (TBS-Cigars.com)  So I know the FUN involved...  Wink

Speaking of your website, I really like it. I was wondering if it's ok to use one of your pictures as my avatar? It's the picture for Havana VIs. I was going to go ahead but thought it best to ask first.

As for my site, I hope to launch by Dec. 1. It is cigar related and until everything is complete I feel best to not mention it on any boards. That and I don't want to come across as as a salesman. When I'm on a board I'm just a guy who really likes cigars.
TatuajeVI Wrote:my eyes are blurry and my brain is starting to lock up.
LOL, That's how I am every day!  Especially when it comes to a computer. I just don't get it. I always figured if I knew the mechanics of it, I would do better at it. You had the right idea, Walk away. Good luck.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.