StogieChat Cigar Forum
Stogiechat 08' Fantasy Football - Printable Version

+- StogieChat Cigar Forum (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics & Issues (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Nothing About Cigars (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Stogiechat 08' Fantasy Football (/thread-6902.html)

- Rob The Long Island Cowboy - 12-14-2008

Mark Wrote:Please, thats all luck with Miller and Hobbs.  I still got Romo to TO all game baby!
it's amazing that one day you don't dislocate your shoulder with all that backslapping you constantly do.

- US_Tank - 12-14-2008

Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Mark Wrote:Please, thats all luck with Miller and Hobbs.  I still got Romo to TO all game baby!
hopefully they both die.

[Image: Vikings039.jpg]

- Mark - 12-14-2008

it's amazing that one day you don't dislocate your shoulder with all that backslapping you constantly do.
I can't help it, most of the time I amaze myself.  If I wasnt me I would be so jealous of me.  [pimp]:dude:

Mark Wrote:
I can't help it, most of the time I amaze myselfIf I wasnt me I would be so jealous of me.  [pimp]:dude:
amazing you don't stroke out with that huge head pal. Confusedhock:

US_Tank Wrote:
hopefully they both die.

[Image: Vikings039.jpg]
right there with you daryn.  what a team of bitches and pusses.

- Mark - 12-14-2008

Mark Wrote:
I can't help it, most of the time I amaze myselfIf I wasnt me I would be so jealous of me.  [pimp]:dude:
TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

- Tonto - 12-14-2008

Mark Wrote:
He has to compensate for lack of size elsewhere! Tongue

- Mark - 12-15-2008

So I see that Rob and Jan are staying out of this thread, I wonder why? Tongue

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

- Rob The Long Island Cowboy - 12-15-2008

Mark Wrote:So I see that Rob and Jan are staying out of this thread, I wonder why? Tongue

Hey I emptied the guns this season and got a lot farther than we should have.  I bow my head to no one. 

- Mark - 12-15-2008

Mark Wrote:So I see that Rob and Jan are staying out of this thread, I wonder why? Tongue

Hey I emptied the guns this season and got a lot farther than we should have.  I bow my head to no one. 

I'll take that as " Great game Mark, I finally realize that you are far superior to me and that you are a God amongst men." 

[bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2]