StogieChat Cigar Forum
Stogiechat 08' Fantasy Football - Printable Version

+- StogieChat Cigar Forum (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics & Issues (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Nothing About Cigars (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Stogiechat 08' Fantasy Football (/thread-6902.html)

- Mark - 09-21-2008

madurodave Wrote:30pts each from LT and Grant to squeeze out a W[six][zero]

LT is going to play 1/2 of the 1st quarter then, then its going to be Sproles all day long.

And no I don't have Direct TV.  Looking into it though.

- madurodave - 09-21-2008

how is bush not in the game with 4th and inches?  bullshit...

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"From a fantasy perspective....I am happy, but come on...that is a crock!

Mark Wrote:

LT is going to play 1/2 of the 1st quarter then, then its going to be Sproles all day long.

And no I don't have Direct TV.  Looking into it though.

you have to get it.  all action!

- Tonto - 09-21-2008

30 points??!!

Each??!!

.....so how many games do they get to make that total? 2 or 3? Tongue

- Mark - 09-21-2008

madurodave Wrote:how is bush not in the game with 4th and inches?  bullshit...

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"From a fantasy perspective....I am happy, but come on...that is a crock!
I agree he should have been in on that play, but I have to agree with Payton giving it to Thomas, he has close to 50lbs on Bush.

Is McNabb out?  Again?  Man....I love that guy.  Hope he is alright!

And Injun......LT IS MONEY!  His big toe is a little sore but surely you know what he is capable off.... I have seen him score 40 pts more than once in his career.  Doubtful Monday nights, cause of the toe, but he has eaten up the Jets so many times it's not funny. 

- Mark - 09-21-2008

madurodave Wrote:Is McNabb out?  Again?  Man....I love that guy.  Hope he is alright!

And Injun......LT IS MONEY!  His big toe is a little sore but surely you know what he is capable off.... I have seen him score 40 pts more than once in his career.  Doubtful Monday nights, cause of the toe, but he has eaten up the Jets so many times it's not funny. 
Remember Grasshoppa, I have Jones going Mon night as well.  If you could, would you please give me the stats on SD's rush Def this season? Tongue

Mark Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:Is McNabb out?  Again?  Man....I love that guy.  Hope he is alright!

Remember Grasshoppa, I have Jones going Mon night as well.  If you could, would you please give me the stats on SD's rush Def this season? Tongue

$hit!!  You and smokyone both have thomas jones going agianst me monday night!!! 

OK!  I am out...gonna let my boys do the talking in field!

- Mark - 09-21-2008

Reggie TD!!!!!!!!

- Mark - 09-21-2008

Keep dreamin!  He missed like 3 plays, he's back in now! :dude: