StogieChat Cigar Forum
Stogiechat 08' Fantasy Football - Printable Version

+- StogieChat Cigar Forum (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics & Issues (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Nothing About Cigars (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Stogiechat 08' Fantasy Football (/thread-6902.html)

- Mark - 07-30-2008

OK guys, it's that time again!  WUT WUT!!!

I will post here how many spots are open as the first spots are going to be invite only.

This league is for bragging rights and busting balls.  Whenever cigars are on the line the losers never pay up, sad to say, but thats how it usually happens.

I only ask one thing, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you sign up, FINISH THE SEASON!!!  Even if you are in dead last please continue to feild the best possible team and DO NOT drop all of your players.  I have run a bunch of the SC fantasy leagues and I know who gives up half way through, if you post here you will be rejected, sorry.  Ifyou do end up giving up your team will be locked so you have no access to it and I will run it for the rest of the season and you WILL NOT be invited back into any other fantasy leagues.

I'm sorry for all the rules, but one too many leauges have been ruined by people like this.

As I said, the first spots are invite only as there are guys here who have played every year, the rest of the spots will be a first come first serve basis, so post here if you want in.

There is one thing though:

The ONLINE DRAFT is set to Sun Aug 31st at 5:45pm, if you cannot make the draft, DO NOT EVEN WASTE THE LEAGUES TIME!!!  No excuses, end of story.

- ashman - 07-30-2008

InCool

- madurodave - 07-30-2008

WUT WUT!! Sweet!  Glad you chose Live Draft!  Way to go, bra! 

AND the WINNER WILL BE GETTING 5 of my Habanos! 

I love football season!Cool

- Harpo Marx - 07-30-2008

[user=88]madurodave[/user] wrote:
Quote:WUT WUT!! Sweet!  Glad you chose Live Draft!  Way to go, bra! 

[wow]

- madurodave - 07-30-2008

Harpo Marx Wrote:[user=88]madurodave[/user] wrote:
Quote:WUT WUT!! Sweet!  Glad you chose Live Draft!  Way to go, bra! 

[wow]
kiss it, Harpo!Tongue

- wingo - 07-30-2008

Alright! I'm signed up.  Can't wait to take Dave's habanos! Big Grin

- RedPhoenix - 07-31-2008

Would love to join you guys, but alas I will be out of town the weekend of the draft so I can not participate:X.  Anyway, good luck to you all.Smile

- Roger - The Bargain Hunter - 07-31-2008

I want in please, I missed the cut last year :X

- madurodave - 07-31-2008

wingo Wrote:Alright! I'm signed up.  Can't wait to take Dave's habanos! Big Grin

Bring it BBEAATTCCHHAAA!!Tongue

Go Cubs!  Looking like a Brewers sweepWink

- wingo - 07-31-2008

madurodave Wrote:
wingo Wrote:Alright! I'm signed up.  Can't wait to take Dave's habanos! Big Grin

Bring it BBEAATTCCHHAAA!!Tongue

Go Cubs!  Looking like a Brewers sweepWink
Yep, Harden is going strong today, up 5-0!