StogieChat Cigar Forum
New Member With Plenty To Offer. - Printable Version

+- StogieChat Cigar Forum (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Cigar Retailer Advertisements & Specials (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Retailer Cigar Specials & Annoucements (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: New Member With Plenty To Offer. (/thread-5158.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- B Cigars - 12-06-2008

Hey there all at Stogie Chat!

I'm glad to be part of the club, and I've brought a real treat for all true cigar lovers.  With personal access to a huge variety of stogies, including even the most difficult to procure within the borders of these great United States, I offer what even the most demanding connoisseurs seek.  I don't oversell my smokes, as being an outlet for the finest cigars on Earth, my product sells itself.  If you need proof, it rests within the many satisfied customers that I have throughout the country.

If you're interested in the products that I have to offer, then feel free to call or text message "B" at (xxx)-xxx-xxxx, or drop an E-mail at xxxxxxx@xxxxx.com

Have a craving for that special stogy that you can't get a hold of?  Just contact me, and I'll get it for you.

~B~
Edited due to violation of forum rules. (No sales or trades of Cuban cigars unless both parties live outside the US.)

- fishhound - 12-06-2008

Just want everyone to know what Eric has posted in this sticky, as I feel this applies here.

As always, buyer (and seller) beware!   Just as eBay has a seller rating system, you should consider the forum post count and the signup date.  Also ask some of our senior members if you have any concerns about a member.   Be wary of new members offering to sell high end cigars until you determine its a ligitimate offer.

Any questions, PM me!
"ET"  Eric
Admin

PS.   Cuban cigar sales/trades are prohibited.  The only exception is both the seller and buyer are outside of the USA. 

This is from the buy sell section, since I never heard of this person/ retailer? I would use some common sense here, if it sounds too good to be true....

Caveat Emptor.

- MaduroAccountant - 12-06-2008

fishhound Wrote:Just want everyone to know what Eric has posted in this sticky, as I feel this applies here.

As always, buyer (and seller) beware!   Just as eBay has a seller rating system, you should consider the forum post count and the signup date.  Also ask some of our senior members if you have any concerns about a member.   Be wary of new members offering to sell high end cigars until you determine its a legitimate offer.

Any questions, PM me!
"ET"  Eric
Admin

PS.   Cuban cigar sales/trades are prohibited.  The only exception is both the seller and buyer are outside of the USA. 

This is from the buy sell section, since I never heard of this person/ retailer? I would use some common sense here, if it sounds too good to be true....

Caveat Emptor.

Only thing worse than thinking you're getting the real thing on the cheap, is paying market price for the real thing and THEN finding out it's not! Sad

(That applies whether it's a Fuente HTF or other...)

- US_Tank - 12-06-2008

My name is Mark.........................

[Image: simon14-1.jpg]

I would normally go tell you to go peddle your wares somewhere else.............................

BUT...............................

This sounds wonderful!   My heart just skipped a beat!

- B Cigars - 12-06-2008

I truly do encourage everybody to beware of scams, especially when it comes to purchasing what I have to offer, as reporting it to the authorities is out of the question, considering you'd be confessing that you willing attempted to purchase some not-so-legal contraband.

With just becoming a new member, and with how few posts I have on these forums, I can completely understand and empathize with any and all who harbor any skepticism towards me and my advertisement, though do note that if you are interested in the finest cigars on the planet, but don't want to hassle with customs, or flying to another country, then I have what you want.  It doesn't hurt to talk to me, considering words don't cost you a dime.  So, I encourage you to call, text message, or drop me an E-mail.  We can chat and you can see what I have to offer, after which you can feel free to pass judgments.

Just to note, I do have advertisements elsewhere.  You can find me as "B Cigars" on socialcigar.com, as well as my blog posts on said website.  You can also find my postings on Craigslist, I have four right now, and to find one, just search under Portland Oregon for a posting labeled "Luxury Cigars For Sale", and you should find all the information you need to contact me for any and all premium stogies that you're after.

Once more, to reach me, call or text message "B" at (xxx)-xxx-xxxx, or E-mail me at xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com

Remember, it doesn't hurt to ask, so just tell me what you're looking for, and I'll get you what you want.

~B~

- US_Tank - 12-06-2008

Well thanks for the offer.   However, many here in Stogie Chat have personal relationships with the likes of Gomez, Padron, Fuente, Johnson, Eiroa, Oliva just to name a few.

And these same people are able to invite others on this site to parttake in cigar events as a regular or special guest.   In any event these affiliations are friendships.

Friendships is what makes Stogie Chat great.   And while we welcome retailers for general purchases, I don't think I ever saw a cigar on Stogie Chat that somebody here was not able to obtain through our connections-- and not at exhorborant prices.   And more importantly, these hard-to-find cigars are obtained in the name of friendship and savings passed along.

So my advice is to introduce yourself in the "New Members" thread and get to know people here.   Interact and be yourself.   Your references and credibility elsewhere means nothing to us.   You credibility can only be obtained by paying your dues here in this forum.    Smile

- macallan2 - 12-06-2008

B Cigars Wrote:    I truly do encourage everybody to beware of scams, especially when it comes to purchasing what I have to offer, as reporting it to the authorities is out of the question, considering you'd be confessing that you willing attempted to purchase some not-so-legal contraband.

With just becoming a new member, and with how few posts I have on these forums, I can completely understand and empathize with any and all who harbor any skepticism towards me and my advertisement, though do note that if you are interested in the finest cigars on the planet, but don't want to hassle with customs, or flying to another country, then I have what you want.  It doesn't hurt to talk to me, considering words don't cost you a dime.  So, I encourage you to call, text message, or drop me an E-mail.  We can chat and you can see what I have to offer, after which you can feel free to pass judgments.

Just to note, I do have advertisements elsewhere.  You can find me as "B Cigars" on socialcigar.com, as well as my blog posts on said website.  You can also find my postings on Craigslist, I have four right now, and to find one, just search under Portland Oregon for a posting labeled "Luxury Cigars For Sale", and you should find all the information you need to contact me for any and all premium stogies that you're after.

Once more, to reach me, call or text message "B" at (xxx)-xxx-xxxx, or E-mail me at xxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com

Remember, it doesn't hurt to ask, so just tell me what you're looking for, and I'll get you what you want.

~B~
Alright, since you don't seem to understand this place I'm going to try to help you out.  Number one, this is a close-knit community where many call each other brother.  You need to gain the trust and respect of us before you can peddle whatever it is you think you're selling.  Every retailer here has taken the time to post a hello and state their intentions. Please do the same.  Secondly, we appreciate those who add to the community.  Try hanging around and posting a bit.  If you are truly versed in cigars then your point of view could be beneficial.  Third, I will say that I do not nor will I EVER trust you as long as your business model is filled with innuendo and all this cloak and dagger stuff.  It's childish!  Post your stock and your prices and leave it up to the people to decide if you're worthy of their money.  We have many members in other countries who may like what they see.  As for me and the rest of the US citizens here you're fully admitting you offer to help us BREAK FEDERAL LAW.  That tells me all I need to know about your integrity as a retailer right there!  Sorry to be so harsh, B, but your tact has been poor up to now.  Let's hope I'm wrong and it gets better.Wink

P.S.  If you do stick around, FIX YOUR FONT SETTING.  I hope this finds you well in Vancouver, WA.

- Admin - 12-06-2008

Quote:P.S.  If you do stick around, FIX YOUR FONT SETTING. 

That is normally caused by the "cut & paste" versus actually typing a message...   

Nice work guys!  

This section is for RETAILERS... are you are retailer "B Cigars"?    If so, we need some retailer information so we know you are providing ligitimate offers to our members.    Other retailers on here have at least their storefront listed.   

If you are not a licensed retailer, then I suggest you post your warez elsewhere.

- US_Tank - 12-06-2008

[Image: salesman.jpg]

- fishhound - 12-06-2008

admin Wrote:
Quote:P.S.  If you do stick around, FIX YOUR FONT SETTING. 

That is normally caused by the "cut & paste" versus actually typing a message...   

Nice work guys!  

This section is for RETAILERS... are you are retailer "B Cigars"?    If so, we need some retailer information so we know you are providing ligitimate offers to our members.    Other retailers on here have at least their storefront listed.   

If you are not a licensed retailer, then I suggest you post your warez elsewhere.
That would be my fault Eric. This was first posted in the introduction section. Perhaps I should have moved it to the buy/sell section.