StogieChat Cigar Forum
Bowling - Printable Version

+- StogieChat Cigar Forum (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics & Issues (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Nothing About Cigars (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Bowling (/thread-4201.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Jimmie the Mum - 02-07-2009

Mrs. Mum and I belong to a couples bowling league. We bowl the first Saturday of every month from September thru June. Well, it's more of a drinking and fun league. We'll been doing this for over 15 years now. All of our friends have left for one reason or another but we always had a good time and  we continue to go. My average is 158 and Mrs. Mum's is 123. I think that's pretty good for once a month and I average about 3 beers a game (we bowl 3 games).

So, what do you guys do for fun with the wife or girlfriend?    

- Hunlock - 02-07-2009

Sounds like fun!

My wife and I got married in August, so for right now, we are enjoying the "quiet" time we have together. I work every other weekend, and am on call 7 days a week, so we look forward to doing nothing.

We planned for 2 years for our wedding. Between all of the appointments, and working extra hours to pay for it, we were just burned out! Now, we are fine with going to a "nice" place to eat once a month, and taking in a good movie now and again...

I just got into snowmobiles, which is something my wife enjoyed as a child... I got two old beaters, and when the weather's right, we'll go out and beat 'em some more!

- Tonto - 02-07-2009

With 4 kids.....my wife & I don't have time for much of anything. I can't tell you the last time the 2 of us went to a movie alone. I think it was last century! Big Grin

Before I got married, I used to bowl in several leagues, at least 25 games a week. My average was in the area of 194 the last few years with a high game of 256. In the last 10 years, I think I've bowled maybe 6 games total...averaging maybe 135.

- Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo - 02-07-2009

what do we do for fun?

Outside the bedroom?

With each other?

- Vitamin G - 02-07-2009

We shoot guns together.

Generally though, every minute we have together we spend usually hanging out with each other, lounging around.  She's in law school in Tennesee, I live in Pittsburgh.  We see each other every couple (4-12) weeks.

- Bluesman455 - 02-07-2009

Don't go bowling without a screen.[lol]

[Image: rasta2bigsmoke0gf.gif]

- Rob The Long Island Cowboy - 02-08-2009

i can't post what i do for fun with the missus on a family oriented board.  [rob]

- Jimmie the Mum - 02-08-2009

The Mum was hot last night (for two games anyway).

First game: 203

Second game: 221

[size=2]Then reality hit or the beers hit me as the third game was:137 [/size]

- davidwys - 02-08-2009

the girlie and I enjoy going to a local museum when they have new stuff, cooking, or being bums on the couch.

She actually loves guitar hero, so many hours have been spent doing that.

- Matt-N-Ga. - 02-08-2009

With 2 young -uns in the house, we don't get much time to go out just the two of us, but when we do, we enjoy trying different restaurants and going to brew pups.  Local brewed beer and a good hamburger, thats our kind of night out.[thumbsup]