StogieChat Cigar Forum
Special Message to all SC members !!! - Printable Version

+- StogieChat Cigar Forum (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum)
+-- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: StogieChat.com News (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Special Message to all SC members !!! (/thread-3350.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Matt-N-Ga. - 03-28-2009

We of the Dixie Mafia have announced our presence.  We know our mission, and accept it to the fullest of our potential and ability.  We strive to carry our name in honor and in humility, and we will do what is necessary to keep it that way.  Those who rise against, shall be made example of, those who brush us aside, shall be reminded, and those who are not sure, shall be convinced.  We are the Dixie Mafia, and those among us who know, be proud, those who don't, be afraid, for we will hit hard, fast, and unpredictably.  It may be gator, it may be booze, it may be smokes, or, it may be your own arm !!!!!!  Either way, know this, Stogie Chat, that we are here to stay, and that the Dixie Mafia has it's targets and it's goals, and goal number one is :

Make Stogie Chat the "Greatest Show on Earth"

Those of The Dixie Mafia, let your voice be heard here :

Matt-N-Ga. member of the Dixie Mafia.

- US_Tank - 03-28-2009

Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:We of the Dixie Mafia have announced our presence.  We know our mission, and accept it to the fullest of our potential and ability.  We strive to carry our name in honor and in humility, and we will do what is necessary to keep it that way.  Those who rise against, shall be made example of, those who brush us aside, shall be reminded, and those who are not sure, shall be convinced.  We are the Dixie Mafia, and those among us who know, be proud, those who don't, be afraid, for we will hit hard, fast, and unpredictably.  It may be gator, it may be booze, it may be smokes, or, it may be your own arm !!!!!!  Either way, know this, Stogie Chat, that we are here to stay, and that the Dixie Mafia has it's targets and it's goals, and goal number one is :

Make Stogie Chat the "Greatest Show on Earth"

Those of The Dixie Mafia, let your voice be heard here :

Matt-N-Ga. member of the Dixie Mafia.

The Mega-Powers are the Greatest Show on Earth!

- US_Tank - 03-28-2009

And you guys are scalping tickets!   This will not stand!

Barnum and Bailey had to start somewhere bro !!!  Just be glad we made you and Mario our first targets !!!!  Your destruction will come full circle once we know you and your family are going to be safe and sound, and that the fortress is dry.  Till then, the Dixie Mafia wishes you and your family the best, and I reiterate, anything you need bro, don't hesitate to ask !!!

- banzaitoyota - 03-28-2009

who knows what evil lurks.....[help]

If I could only harness my powers for good..

- Jimmie the Mum - 03-28-2009

MMMMMMMMM, the Dixie Mafia and it's here to stay.

Perhaps some other groups will be formed to combat your silliness!!

Jimmie the Mum Wrote:MMMMMMMMM, the Dixie Mafia and it's here to stay.

[color="red"]Perhaps some other groups will be formed to combat your silliness!![/color]
With all due respect, Jimmie, please do not stab yourself in the back.  Don't run with scissors, don't touch a hot iron.  All things you've been warned about since childhood!!!  You can now add, messing with The Dixie Mafia to that list.  As you are well aware, people learn from mistakes, and practice makes perfect, if the Mega-Powers are but an opening salvo, what might we have in store for you ????  [wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow]

- BuddhaBill - 03-28-2009

I thought there was already a group with the same name ??

[Image: dixie_chicks_1.jpg]

- banzaitoyota - 03-28-2009

oh jeeze louis, we here from the fat hairless one in the mountains.

Didnt you learn your lesson last time?

go fly airplanes with John Denver and hug a tree or something

BuddhaBill Wrote:I thought there was already a group with the same name ??

[Image: dixie_chicks_1.jpg]
At least you picked a good picture [lol][lol][lol][lol]
Seriously, the one on the left [nine][party2][party][drool]

Maybe we can hire her to be our group model, something tells me Lonnie won't cut the mustard !!!!!!