StogieChat Cigar Forum
THE LK Returns.....the Annual JAM Sitdown! - Printable Version

+- StogieChat Cigar Forum (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Cigars (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Cigar Bombs (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: THE LK Returns.....the Annual JAM Sitdown! (/thread-24783.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

THE LK Returns.....the Annual JAM Sitdown! - Maduro Pips - 06-27-2012

The LK's favorite part of the year.......the annual JAM Sitdown!

This tradition started 3 years ago! Yes, its been that long since Jelly originally stepped out of line and its funny how 3 years later, he is still doing it and also to the SAME PEOPLE!!

3 years ago this week, the VERY FIRST SITDOWN in SC History was born and recorded. It set new heights for bombing and of course raised the bar with storyboards and overall creativity. It doesn't matter what you give at the end of the day....but as long as the entertainment is there, you have succeeded.

So it would not be proper to begin without mentioning a bit of the events leading up to this sitdown. It is actually recapped in the video and also a bit in the NEWS thread. So I will let you hear about it there. But I will say that the JAM MAN is one of the most generous BOTL's I know! I was actually gonna give Jelly a break this year....but when he crossed the line with the extra gifts, the LK wasn't too happy.

See the LK gets insulted when he is bombed and takes it very personal!

So with all of this being said, the Jam Man did not realize that in just a few short days later, he would be seeing the LK once again. This time at another LK Friendly establishment owned by the LK's Attorney. He would sitdown and break bread with the LK and will be sweating during the process since he was giving fair warning for tonight!

The Jam Man twiddling his thumbs sitting before the LK!
[Image: 7125dddf.jpg]

Before the sitdown.....I actually was going to throw Jelly in the truck of the Caddy.....but decided it was not a good night since Mrs. Jelly was in attendance and that wouldn't be fair to her.

[Image: f5f54d73.jpg]

Now to witness a sitdown, for the very first time, and of course the LK in action, we have the beautiful Mrs. LK on the left and lovely Mrs. Jelly, right, on hand.

[Image: 77c46023.jpg]

Now on the sitdown video!!! For the very first time, this video is shot by Mrs. LK and includes some commentary! She is the only one who goes head to head with the LK when it comes to ball busting!

Enjoy.....and Jam took his medicine like a Good Jelly......but his closing remarks towards the Mum are questionable and not wise....

RE: THE LK Returns.....the Annual JAM Sitdown! - Jimmie the Mum - 06-27-2012

The great Mrs. Lk has the Mum's back.

PRICELESS!

Excellent video and I guess there will be another sit down at the beach compound..

RE: THE LK Returns.....the Annual JAM Sitdown! - Maduro Pips - 06-27-2012

(06-27-2012, 10:07 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: The great Mrs. Lk has the Mum's back.

PRICELESS!

Excellent video and I guess there will be another sit down at the beach compound..

Mrs LK will always have the Mum's back!!!!!

RE: THE LK Returns.....the Annual JAM Sitdown! - CigarJohn - 06-27-2012

Always a good Jelly.

THE LK Returns.....the Annual JAM Sitdown! - Parkster - 06-27-2012

I think I'm in love with Mrs LK

The quote:

"He's still going and I'm still not drinking"

LMAO ...... My kinda gal

Xx

Re: RE: THE LK Returns.....the Annual JAM Sitdown! - Benfishin1 - 06-28-2012

(06-27-2012, 11:53 PM)Parkster Wrote: I think I'm in love with Mrs LK

The quote:

LMAO ...... My kinda gal

Xx

+1!
Other than the awesome collection of smokes given out by the LK the color commentary by Mrs. LK was my favorite part!!
Great hit!

RE: THE LK Returns.....the Annual JAM Sitdown! - MaytagMan - 06-28-2012

(06-27-2012, 11:53 PM)Parkster Wrote: I think I'm in love with Mrs LK

The quote:

LMAO ...... My kinda gal

Xx

Agreed! My favorite was when Mario said something was from his personal stash, and Mrs. LK said "Thank God it is leaving my house"... That is too damn funny because it is eerily similar to the type of thing that I would here at home... I think that Mrs. Maytag and Mrs. LK would get along well. Smile

Another great one, and after this performance we know that next year we can mute the two guys and just listen to the ladies. Tongue

RE: THE LK Returns.....the Annual JAM Sitdown! - jam - 06-28-2012

That was great I laughed my As- off

RE: THE LK Returns.....the Annual JAM Sitdown! - chris1980 - 06-28-2012

This was a classic sitdown again

RE: THE LK Returns.....the Annual JAM Sitdown! - Clarinetist - 06-28-2012

Thanks for the vid, good laughs. What a bomb! I'm starting to believe... the legend of the great LK