StogieChat Cigar Forum
Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break Oscuro - Printable Version

+- StogieChat Cigar Forum (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Cigars (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Cigar Reviews (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break Oscuro (/thread-20475.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break Oscuro - wtfdic - 11-24-2010

Had one of these the other night and though I would share.

[Image: IMG00252-20101122-2007.jpg]

The Stats:
Cigar: Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break Oscuro
Size: 4.5 x 50
Wrapper: Nicaragua
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Honduran, Dominican & Nicaragua
Strength: Medium

The Review:
Looking at the cigar the first thing you think of is it is small. The cigar is small and the band is small. I think it has almost an elegant look to it.

The Flavor:
The cold draw is kind of chocolaty with some coffee and tobacco flavor. The foot of the cigar smells like tobacco. While smoking the first third I immediately noticed spice. It was not a power house but the spcie did jump out at me. Also in the first third there was the tobacco flavor noticed during the cold draw and a bit of nuttiness. In the second third the tobacco flavor seemed to have gone away and the nuttiness took over. There was a bit of a leathery taste in there as well as a spicy almost mild pepperish flavor.

The Burn:
The cigar light very easy . I used a match. The burn stayed pretty straight and the ash was bright white and held strong for well over an inch.

Overall a very nice cigar and a great short smoke. I liked it so much I put it on a toothpick and continued smoking it until there was practically nothing left.

[Image: IMG00253-20101122-2117.jpg]

RE: Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break Oscuro - Jimmie the Mum - 11-24-2010

I had my first one in Vegas a few years ago, gifted to me by Cigar Girl. Great smoke then. I have two or 3 in the humi.

RE: Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break Oscuro - Maverick21383 - 11-24-2010

Thanks for the review, sounds like it's worth trying out. Thanks!

RE: Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break Oscuro - Magnum PI - 11-24-2010

Nice review. I am a fan of the entire line. Thanks for sharing with us.

RE: Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break Oscuro - Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo - 11-24-2010

It's a great cigar. His nephew used to be on this site and gifted me 1 in a lancero size. I really enjoyed it

RE: Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break Oscuro - jitzy - 11-24-2010

Those really are great, nice job on the review.

RE: Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break Oscuro - wtfdic - 11-24-2010

Thanks guys glad you liked the review.

RE: Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break Oscuro - bryan.garden - 11-24-2010

Mike,
You would be the one to sit there and smoke it on a toothpick, Just saying. By the way, Nice Pants

ahahah

RE: Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break Oscuro - wtfdic - 11-24-2010

(11-24-2010, 05:33 PM)bryan.garden Wrote: Mike,
You would be the one to sit there and smoke it on a toothpick, Just saying. By the way, Nice Pants

ahahah

Leave my Red Sox pajama pants out of this!

RE: Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break Oscuro - Domniomaestro - 11-24-2010

(11-24-2010, 05:39 PM)wtfdic Wrote:
(11-24-2010, 05:33 PM)bryan.garden Wrote: Mike,

ahahah

Leave my Red Sox pajama pants out of this!

We're all just glad that you put them on to take the pic!!