StogieChat Cigar Forum
Prank Thread - Printable Version

+- StogieChat Cigar Forum (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics & Issues (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Nothing About Cigars (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Prank Thread (/thread-20290.html)

Pages: 1 2

Prank Thread - carl609 - 11-09-2010

After seeing the beautiful hardhat prank that Jollymon did, I thought we needed a prank thread. What are some of the best ones you have pulled off?

Last week a friend tried to do a burnout and put her car in the ditch. I made her this trophy.

[Image: 5718371d3883__1289345214000.jpeg?th=145&tw=216&s=true]

RE: Prank Thread - jollymon16 - 11-09-2010

Thats Awsome!

RE: Prank Thread - Domniomaestro - 11-09-2010

The two best pranks that I have been part of, took place on the same evening. Both were my idea, and some friends helped with the logistics and implementation.
The first involved a case (36 rolls) of scotts brand toilet paper, two rolls of commercial size food wrap (saran type wrap), one large tube of aim toothpaste, one floor jack, and four cinderblocks.
The second involved 15 stuffed 44 gallon trash bags filled with packing peanuts.

As a member of my local volunteer fire company, I was part of, the recipient of, and heard tales of many many pranks. After several "gotcha's" by two different members, I started planning out and preparing for my revenge. I enlisted one of my friends as he had a storage garage, and the twisted mentality to get a giggle out of my plan, to get my best friend, and another of our friends.

On a lazy saturday afternoon, Mike pulled up to the firehouse, and got out dressed to go out for the evening. It was very hot, probably somewhere nearing triple digit temps. I noticed (but didnt say anything) that Mike left the sunroof open on his Toyota Supra. He came over and flaunted that one of his harem was going to be picking him up for an evening of debauchery and dancing. This was a weekly thing for him. Always flaunting his many beautiful women friends around the firehouse. We "oooo'd" and "ahhhh'd" and chatted for a little while until his date picked him up, sporting her more-skin-than-clothing dress and her $25k corvette, and off he went.
My best friend Scott stated that he was going home, and he and his fiancee were going out to her parents house for the weekend. We all bid him good luck, and he left. It was then that I knew it was the perfect time.

About an hour later, I told Jim that it was time, and he laughed maniacally and we enlisted Ron, another prankster. He added the floor jack and cinderblocks to the first plan. and off we went. We piled into my toyota pickup truck, and went to the storage unit and loaded up our tools for the evenings festivities.

First, back to the firehouse. Be borrowed the Rescue unit's "Jimmy" or door opening tool. Carefully we popped open Mikes Supra. With the assistance of a phillips head screwdriver, we quickly disconnected the latch that held the sunroof from opening more than a couple inches. Then we popped open the hatchback. Then we relocked and shut the door. Then we took turns pouring in bag after bag of packing peanuts into the interior of Mikes Supra. Starting at the open hatchback, we filled the "trunk" which is nothing more than a piece of material that 'covers' a recessed storage space in the rear of the hatchback. Once that was full to overflowing, we closed the hatchback. The rest went in the sunroof. Of course we were careful to not actually damage anything. After all, this is only a prank. I should mention here that Mike is fastidious at keeping his car showroom pretty. He washes it once, sometimes twice a week, and details it twice a month. The glee that overwhelmed us as we worked on this, is very difficult to describe. Finally, 13 bags of peanuts later (its amazing the size of the inside of a car) it was full. We had drawn quite the crowd of onlookers at the firehouse, all laughing and egging us on to do a good job. We lowered the sunroof till it looked closed, and then picked up any errant peanuts that had escaped the inside of the car.

We then had a couple good laughs with all the guys, and then piled in the truck, and drove the three blocks to Scotts house. After checking to see if they had indeed left, (which they had) we went to work on Scotts car. First, we jacked up his Buick la sabre, and carefully positioned the cinderblocks so that the tires were on the ground, but all the weight of the car was on the blocks. Then we applied a very generous amount of aim toothpaste to the underside of the door handles. All four of them. Empty tube tossed into the back of my truck. Then, we started with the food wrap, completely encasing the car within a very tight wrap. Then we used the hose and spritzed the car to wet the wrap. Then started with the toilet paper. One third of a case (12 rolls) later, we then rewrapped in a second coat of food wrap. Spritzed with the hose, and then another 12 rolls of toilet paper. Then a third wrapping of food wrap. spritzed. last 12 rolls of toilet paper. 4th and final wrapping of food wrap. Which emptied that first roll of food wrap. We then took 36 empty toilet paper rolls and shoved them through the mail slot of Scotts front door.

As we were all congratulating ourselves, one of our township police officers pulled up, and got out. They had gotten a report of vandalism and he was investigating. In our township, the police dept and the volunteer firefighters are tight knit. He got a pretty big laugh out of our prank. Then back to business stated that if he saw any of the toilet paper or saran wrap on the ground when Scott finally got home and cleaned off his car, and we (he knew exactly who we were) would each be cited for littering. He then hopped back in his car, drove to the complaintents house and talked to the caller.

Back to the firehouse we go. 230 in the morning, Mike gets back, and outside sit 7 or 8 of us, all expectantly waiting. Mike gets out and makes a show of kissing his girlfriend goodnight. He then waves to us and hollers that he's bushed and is going home. He walks over, unlocks the door, and opens it.

I only wish we had a camera. Or the forethought of having one there. The look of incredulity on his face, was one beyond priceless. At this point, he looks over toward us, and everyone cracks up and starts howling with laughter. He said something, but it was incomprehensible. Then he started to laugh. He made a big enough hole to climb in and got in and started it up and drove over to the dumpster. A couple of the junior members went and helped him get most of the peanuts thrown away.

I wasnt there on sunday when Scott came home. But amid the gale of laughter and guffaws, he did tell us it took him two hours to get through all the saran wrap and toilet paper. Another hour to wash off all the toothpaste. And then yet another hour to get the blocks out from under the car.

In closing, I saw Mike about 5 years ago. He told me that right up until the day he traded that Supra in on something else, occasionally he'd turn on the AC, heat or defroster, and a peanut would pop out and he would start to laugh......

RE: Prank Thread - wtfdic - 11-09-2010

Good idea. This should be a fun thread!

RE: Prank Thread - carl609 - 11-09-2010

Damn, those are a couple real good ones. I have done the saran wrap thing before, but no to that extent. Good work.

We went out on the town one night, everyone met at my house first. A friend and his wife had both had a handful of drinks, so decided to leave the car and take a cab. After a day and a half of their car sitting in front of my house, I had it. I took pictures of it, inside and out, and listed it on craigslist for sale. The price was $100, and I used his phone number. He got so many calls he had to change the voicemail message to say "the car is sold". He couldnt even call to yell at me because the calls were so frequent. It was only listed for about 30 or 40 minutes before I deleted it, and he figured he got at least 100 or 150 calls. He still hasnt got me back for that, but reminds me of it from time to time.

RE: Prank Thread - MaytagMan - 11-10-2010

Get a can of the cheapest tuna fish you can find. Punch a few holes in the lid to drain the liquid completely.

Then, use double-stick tape to stick that can under the file cabinet side of the desk or a similar place that one would never look. Preferably before a long weekend when the AC isn't kept on during the summer...

A nice scent in the office when your coworker returns... Big Grin

RE: Prank Thread - EvilAsh - 11-10-2010

Great thread idea!!! Big Grin

RE: Prank Thread - Jimmie the Mum - 11-10-2010

(11-10-2010, 02:31 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: Get a can of the cheapest tuna fish you can find. Punch a few holes in the lid to drain the liquid completely.

Then, use double-stick tape to stick that can under the file cabinet side of the desk or a similar place that one would never look. Preferably before a long weekend when the AC isn't kept on during the summer...

I did that to some one and in fact someone from this forum helped me to do it.Big Grin
I have a bunch and will post them later in the week.

Here's a fast one.
Ours friends went away for a long weekend so I made up a for sale sign and put on their front lawn.

RE: Prank Thread - ashman - 11-10-2010

I don't do pranks. I will just punch you in the face.
Actually in college we did penny a room shut. There was a party of about 30 in a tiny room all drinking heavily and loudly until 5am or later on a school night. Got a bunch of pennies, pushed on the door as hard as we could, and slipped some pennies in the door jam. Once pennied, you can't get out. 30 people, half of which are ladies, all having to take a piss an hour later was pretty funny. The windows in these rooms were about 8 inches wide, so there was no getting out.

RE: Prank Thread - Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo - 11-11-2010

(11-10-2010, 10:12 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(11-10-2010, 02:31 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: Get a can of the cheapest tuna fish you can find. Punch a few holes in the lid to drain the liquid completely.

I did that to some one and in fact someone from this forum helped me to do it.Big Grin
I have a bunch and will post them later in the week.

Here's a fast one.
Ours friends went away for a long weekend so I made up a for sale sign and put on their front lawn.

wonder who that could be...

When I was in college a buddy bought a VW bug. We made fun of him but he was persistent that he would be the last one laughing as this thing got great mileage. So I came up with the idea to siphon out a little gas every few nights... my buddy came up with a better idea. Once a week he'd add a few gallons of gas to the tank. Well Tim, the owner did a mileage check and came around boasting he was getting 40 mpg. The best part came after 5 weeks or so when we stopped adding the gas. He brought the car back to the dealer complaining how his mileage suddenly dropped. They asked him how much he was getting. He said around 25 mpg. Normal. They then asked what he was getting before, he said around 40. He told us the story and how he argued with the mechanics when he was told he was making a mistake... By the way,l Gas was 32 cents a gallon back then.

One of the best pranks ever a buddy of mine told me that he and a few friends pranked a fellow co-worker. This guy bought a brand new hat. A fedora. 3 or 4 guys took the hat one morning and bought an identical hat 1 size smaller. Every morning they'd substitute the smaller hat at lunch, then put back the right one for him to take home. Every day they'd watch him struggle to make the hat look good and feel comfortable. One day he mentioned to one of them how his head would swell around noon and go back to normal at the end of the day...