StogieChat Cigar Forum
TRAYS and BEADS - Printable Version

+- StogieChat Cigar Forum (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Cigars (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Wanted / For Sale Cigars & Accessories (https://www.stogiechat.com/forum/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: TRAYS and BEADS (/thread-19749.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

TRAYS and BEADS - Parkster - 09-28-2010

OK folks,

Here's the deal.

My humi is beginning to get a little untidy with singles and I need to tidy up a bit.

I dont want to add donated boxes, not for the time being until I see where I am when I do tidy up.

I need some of those Spanish cedar trays or drawers or whatever they are called, you know the things, if it were a desktop humi it would be the pull out tray from the top when you open the lid to let you get to the sticks in the lower section.

I also want some heartfelt industries beads to change out the ones I currently have.

Thing is ............ I dont want to pay....... not with money anyway.

What I want to do is offer up a trade of a package ..... from me. Wink

Now here's the fun part.

I dont want PM's as there is nothing to discuss, I want to have a little fun and run a competition for those who are willing to do the trade.

I want to hear in no more than 20 words why your trays and beads are the ones to go for ........ make me laugh the hardest while I'm here in the jungle and the trade is with you.

You send me the trays and beads ..... I will send you a Parkster care package that I guarantee wont disappoint.

Well?

Who's up for it?

Devilish

RE: TRAYS and BEADS - Jimmie the Mum - 09-28-2010

Geez Dave, you peachy white a$$, why didn't you tell me this before I mailed out my package to you.
Now I have to do it all over again. how dumb is that?

Why don't I just hand deliver the whole package to you.
Customs, why are you entering Scotland; Ah, pleasure sir;what sort of pleasure, I have a delivery to make; and to who; some dump a$$ Scottish guy, that talks funny and wears a kilt, can you help me locate him. Right this way please..

WTF, you can't count to 20 anyway...Tongue

RE: TRAYS and BEADS - jam - 09-28-2010

well if you send me the measurement of your humi or go on Heartfelt and tell me how much beads you need

RE: TRAYS and BEADS - wtfdic - 09-28-2010

how many trays do you think you need?

RE: TRAYS and BEADS - carl609 - 09-28-2010

Trays like these
[Image: TRAY.jpg]

Beads like these
[Image: bulk_beads.jpg]

that will hang with me for the weekend before I send them
[Image: 392025182.jpg]

RE: TRAYS and BEADS - scott81425 - 09-28-2010

you must get pretty lonely in the jungle is this is how you pass time my friend. i'm not so good at creating laughter, nor would i ask anything in return as you've always taken care of me. but i have little mesh baggies full of beads and a drawer from my antietam that are serving absolutely no purpose what so ever, and i'd be MORE than happy to send them your way. pick me! pick me!

RE: TRAYS and BEADS - wtfdic - 09-28-2010

(09-28-2010, 05:35 PM)carl609 Wrote: Trays like these

Beads like these

Ok Carl wins! Big Grin

RE: TRAYS and BEADS - Lurch - 09-28-2010

(09-28-2010, 07:23 PM)wtfdic Wrote:
(09-28-2010, 05:35 PM)carl609 Wrote: Trays like these

Beads like these

Ok Carl wins! Big Grin

But how will he season them?Yuck

RE: TRAYS and BEADS - Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo - 09-29-2010

My dog ate my beads. Give me a few days, I'll get them back and ship them to you.
I'll use the trays

RE: TRAYS and BEADS - Parkster - 09-29-2010

Skipper cant count ......... but made me laugh anyway

Carl ....... your in the lead.

Jam, Scott & Mike ........ top notch brothers, but I'm after nothing free here, just looking for some fun on the forum and to bring a smile to a deserving brother's face in return for something I could have bought in any case.

Jimmie .......... I'm easy to find at the airport ........ I'm the guy offending the Nigerian immigration officer who just asked to see my passport.

And leave my ass out of this .............. or your ass is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!