Action Pics (Pure Stoke) - Printable Version
+- StogieChat (http://www.stogiechat.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Cigars (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Cigar P0RN (/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Action Pics (Pure Stoke) (/thread-13067.html)
- Bungalowbill - 06-10-2007 05:33 PM
this mysterio desperately wanted to be a chili pepper...
- Maduro PiPs - 06-10-2007 06:46 PM
Bungalowbill Wrote:heavy, heavy artillery... i've got two of those bbmf's sitting in the humi, and i'm scared to death of 'em. the only written account of smoking one that i've read had the room spinning and the fellow eyeing the men's room door... a half inch into the cigar.TAKE the PLUNGE!!! It had great flavor, unique compared to other Opus'. But as far as strength-wise, it wasnt like a chisel or antano....you'll survive!
- ColbyPants - 06-10-2007 11:27 PM
My Birthday 'Gar, a Camacho Triple Maduro Torp! A bit if a beast, she is.
- sergione - 06-11-2007 01:57 AM
Bungalowbill Wrote:[user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
uhhh I mean, St. Augustine right
- Maduro PiPs - 06-11-2007 06:17 PM
A nice afternoon.........lol
- Rob The Long Island Cowboy - 06-11-2007 08:23 PM
a fuente it's a girl cigar jan was passing out at work just before it was flushed down the porcelain highway. from experience i can now say that for the robfather flushing a fuente is more satisfying than smoking one.
- Bluesman455 - 06-12-2007 05:38 AM
LOL!!! I see a lot of manicured hands.I work with my hands, blue colar beocth!!
- Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo - 06-12-2007 11:38 AM
- Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo - 06-12-2007 11:43 AM
I do believe this is a GOF
- Bungalowbill - 06-12-2007 02:17 PM
skipper captain sir, you just raised the meaning of "stoke" to a whole new level.