Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sergione is going to Chicago
Serg, thanks for sharing, great pics and proud of you.

You look classy in a suit. Was it rented?Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Thanks for the pics... looks like a good and productive trip!

(03-19-2012, 06:16 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Serg, thanks for sharing, great pics and proud of you.

You look classy in a suit. Was it rented?Tongue

hahaha Nope, the suit was a gift from the GF a while ago

Maybe I will suit up for Vegas Tongue
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Great pictures Sergio! Ya look quite dapper! Chi town is a fun place!
More great memories in the book Serg. Great pics. How did Bailey and Kerra play into this?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Well done, Brother! Great that you, Bailey, and Kerra got to meet up. Good people! The trip looked like a blast!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(03-21-2012, 12:17 PM)tafdom Wrote: More great memories in the book Serg. Great pics. How did Bailey and Kerra play into this?

They were up there for Kerra's b-day and i was there for a conference, crazy good luck i guess and it was a great time because of them T Big Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
(03-22-2012, 12:39 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Well done, Brother! Great that you, Bailey, and Kerra got to meet up. Good people! The trip looked like a blast!

I had my traveling man pin on my suit that day and night, it was a great time brother
George Carlin
(03-23-2012, 12:22 AM)sergione Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 12:39 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Well done, Brother! Great that you, Bailey, and Kerra got to meet up. Good people! The trip looked like a blast!

I had my traveling man pin on my suit that day and night, it was a great time brother

Did you run into any fellow travelers? Any elderly Asian ladies catch your fancy? :p
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(03-24-2012, 11:31 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote:
(03-23-2012, 12:22 AM)sergione Wrote:

Did you run into any fellow travelers? Any elderly Asian ladies catch your fancy? :p

I had my pin on my suit the whole time, no fellow travelers but I did have a few people recognize what it ment. And wow really Doug, I never shoulda let y'all know about the Asian lady, never going to live it down Hahahaha
George Carlin