StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Anyone tried the Flying Pig yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went to a B&M today and picked up a Liga Privada #9 "Flying Pig" I haven't tried it yet but I've liked all the other #9's I've had so I am stoked to try this one. If anyone has had one let me know what you thought about it. I'll post a review after trying it.
I love them.  Great smoke, especially for something slightly quicker than the robusto, though they do burn slow.  Let us know what you think!

[Image: IMG_0722.jpg]
Yeah, let's hear a review!

[smokin2]
I want to, but $$ wise I can't justify it... At least not at the moment.

I've been constantly on the hunt for cheap sticks lately Sad
Scott
It's been awhile since I was excited to try a new smoke and this one didn't disappoint.

[Image: SANY0042.jpg?t=1257388623]  

Overall a very smooth smoke.  Rich and creamy is how I would describe it.  A little spicy, but most of all it was a woodsy and leather flavor. 

[Image: SANY0043.jpg?t=1257388744]

I'd say the best part was the burn.  It was perfect the whole way to the end with the ash never falling.  I've also never had a stick that put off so much smoke when it was just sitting there.  The draw was a little tough at first but once it burned past the coned end it took off.  An added bonus of such a great burn to then end was that it never once got bitter and still had such great flavor at the end still I was wishing I'd had a roach clip from the old days.Cool 

[Image: SANY0054.jpg?t=1257388790]

[Image: SANY0057.jpg?t=1257388828]

I say if you see any of these and get a chance to try one do it, you won't regret it.
Nice review Dooley. 
Nice review!

They look tasty!

[thumbsup]
Sounds like a must try!
Awesome job on the review Dooley[bravo2]

haha roach clip
Nice "pig stand" you go there. I cant believe your fingers were okay to type after that.

Nice review!!
Pages: 1 2