StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: AF Anejo #48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:i have a few boxes of 48's & 49's. I have smoked them right out of the box and with time. Every one has been great. I have not had that bitter taste you are referring to.
I'm with Skip on this ine and I hope this latest batch isn't too young.:?  Of course, I've got enough that I won't need to get into the new stuff for quite the while anyways but still...
I Hate that. The 4 I got are from this year. It seems like most of the upper end Fuente cigars are a must rest, and for a long time at that.
i've only been lucky enough to have tried the Anejo Shark and i remember it to be wonderful
I really like the Anejo 48's.  Probably my 2nd favorite Anejo, behind the 46. I have never had the issue of catching one in a fermentation, but they normally are a very good smoke from start to finish.  But then again, I dont smoke many Churchills either, so they usually get to sit for quite some time in the humidor.
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:i've only been lucky enough to have tried the Anejo Shark and i remember it to be wonderful
Hmmm . . .
Good review. Sorry it didn't work out this time. That's wierd.
Pages: 1 2