StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Opus X & Anejos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Opus X & Anejos

Sure, I like them & will smoke them...hell, I'll try almost everything. Tongue
I'll pick some up if I come across them while looking for other cigars, but I've never been one of those that hunt them. 

Now I'm starting to get that feeling,  I'm not hunting yet, but thinking about it.

Anyone else feel like that?
I still have a bunch of both, aged about 10 years or so. Just not enough time / living in the wrong climate to smoke everything I have.

So no feelings.
No feelings from me.

They are okay, but that is about it. Nothing worth an in depth search and for the prices that some spots charge for them, I can get a couple of cigars that are far superior to me.

I have a fistfull left, and smoke them from time to time.
(12-17-2020, 01:17 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: [ -> ]No feelings from me.

They are okay, but that is about it.  Nothing worth an in depth search and for the prices that some spots charge for them, I can get a couple of cigars that are far superior to me.

I have a fistfull left, and smoke them from time to time.

I just feel like picking up a 5'er, but certainly not at the prices I'm seeing.   Dodgy

I've had a few Don Carlos that I enjoyed recently, so it got me thinking a little.

What are the other cigars would you recommend instead?
What about Atabey cigars, I never had one, but have heard good things.
(12-17-2020, 04:36 PM)nayslayer Wrote: [ -> ]What about Atabey cigars, I never had one, but have heard good things.

Never heard of them.  I'll have to check them out.

What have you heard?
Just looked...pricey!

But I'm intrigued...I might have to try one.
Atabeys are very pricey but worth having one.
(12-20-2020, 08:48 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]Atabeys are very pricey but worth having one.

Do you know of any good places that sell them?
(12-20-2020, 11:20 AM)Tonto Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2020, 08:48 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]Atabeys are very pricey but worth having one.

Do you know of any good places that sell them?

2Guys in N.H.
Pages: 1 2